Nicki Minaj Surprises Fans With ‘Pink Friday 2′ Album & Tour Announcement – Release Date Revealed!

Z91

The 40-year-old "Anaconda" superstar revealed that she's releasing Pink Friday 2, the follow-up to her 2010 debut album, Pink Friday.

"Dear Barbz, I’ve been trying to find the right time to tell you this for a few days. Due to some really exciting news that I’ll share with you guys @ a later time, I’ve shifted the album date just a tad bit. Trust me, it’ll be WELL WORTH THE WAIT…but since I AM shifting the date just a tad, I’d like to give you guys a tiny SIP of some more album tea so that I don’t have to get cussed out 🙁 so…here it goes," she began. 

"MY NEW ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED ON 11.17.23- 🎀 and she shall be called: #PinkFriday2 🎀," she continued.

"🥹 I love you guys so much. I am so grateful for the years of support & love you guys have given me. At times maybe I didn’t even deserve all that you have poured into me. Nonetheless, you. will. love. this. album. I will give tour deets closer to that time, but obviously the tour will start around the first quarter of 2024. I’ll also share the REAL album cover at a later date. 💖🦄🙏🏽"

Edited by Zach F
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Now shes relying on her old work success?

I think naming her album Pink Friday 2 is an iconic salute and thank you to her fans and her longevity. No other female rapper lasted this long as the highest selling or richest. Nor sustained a fanbase such as she has or endured the trials she’s endured. It’s a trip down memory lane, and I’m glad we’re still here to go down that trip with her!🩷🫶🏽

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

I approve this.  

Here is your psychic ball 🔮

And crown 👑 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: This is such a passing of the torch moment. It’s like part 2 of when Madonna kissed Britney Omfg. This is an honour! thank you 

Crown GIF

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

Come on, we all want our favs to give a nod to their most iconic works of art. 
blackout 2.0 Anyone? 

don’t be bitter. I’m so excited. I haven’t liked a Nicki project in a long time :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

girl… what about Red Ruby or Super Freaky Girl or Princess Diana or her latest album, Queen? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

9 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I think naming her album Pink Friday 2 is an iconic salute and thank you to her fans and her longevity. No other female rapper lasted this long as the highest selling or richest. Nor sustained a fanbase such as she has or endured the trials she’s endured. It’s a trip down memory lane, and I’m glad we’re still here to go down that trip with her!🩷🫶🏽

We already went through memory lane with her greatest hits, then with sampled songs, and now Pink Friday..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.