Britneys team was afraid she'd refuse to meet her mother

Britney Spears team was afraid she'd refuse to meet her mother Lynne Spears

Britney Spears team was afraid shed refuse to meet her mother Lynne Spears

Britney Spears' team did not tell her about her mother's visit until she knocked on her door, revealed insider.

According to Us Weekly, the Toxic hitmaker’s team was afraid she would say refuse to meet her estranged mother.

Hence, Britney was in dark about her mother flying to Los Angeles and only got to know about it when she had already landed.

“Britney didn’t know her mother was coming into town,” the insider said, revealing that the popstar’s team actually coordinated Lynne's visit.

“Britney’s team wanted it to be a surprise because they didn’t want Britney to say no,” the insider noted.

This comes after Britney confirmed in her Instagram post that she met her mom after three years and almost a year and a half after her conservatorship termination.

Britney Spears's Mom Wants a Say in Her Daughter's Finances | Vanity Fair

"My sweet mama showed up at my door step yesterday after 3 years… it’s been such a long time… with family there’s always things that need to be worked out… but time heals all wounds !!!" Britney wrote.

"And after being able to communicate what I’ve held in for an extremely long time, I feel so blessed we were able to try to make things RIGHT!!!

“I love you so much!!! Psss… I’m so blessed we can have coffee together after 14 years!!! Let’s go shopping afterwards !!!" she added.

The Hold Me Closer singer also reconciled with her sister Jamie Lynn Spears after the two had some tension in their relationship in the past year.

“It was nice to visit my sister on set last week !!! I’ve missed you guys so much !!! Loyal girls stay home but it’s so nice to visit family [relieved face emoji] !!!” she wrote on Instagram.

ARTICLE: 

1084828_034944_updates.jpg
WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears' team did not tell her about her mother's visit until she knocked on her door, revealed insider.According to Us Weekly, the Toxic hitmaker’s team was afraid she would say refuse...

IF THE OP CHANGES AGAIN, IT WAS NOT ME. SOMEONE IS F-KING UP THE OP.- Neyde

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Exactly.

I'd fire all of them in a second for gaslighting me like this. Britney's too tolerant and that's why they do this bs to her. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

because in my opinion: she is an empath - and abusers love empaths.

and - again just my opinion - her parents are overt narcissist (jamie) and covert narcissists (lynne); so she’s no stranger to abuse and she may have unknowingly normalized lack of boundaries.

but then again… what do I know… just an opinion on a possibility.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, First Class Diamond said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't trust Cade at all, it's reminding me of when Sam Lutfi took over Britney's life.

It's one thing to be a friend or management. but Cade seems way too involved in several aspects.

Me neither. He acts like he owns her and I blame his a.ss for ruining Beyonce Thique-Toxic thing.

Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

This is giving team con 2.0 vibes. Is she really still being “manipulated” into meeting estranged family members. Also, they’re still making her personal decisions for her? Something isn’t right. I say this team is planted by team con. 

It's giving very isolated and controlling vibes with this "so called team" as Britney would say.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

This is giving team con 2.0 vibes. Is she really still being “manipulated” into meeting estranged family members. Also, they’re still making her personal decisions for her? Something isn’t right. I say this team is planted by team con. 

If history has taught us anything, is that these people will do anything to have control over her life. It wouldn’t be shocking to know that the people around her now are team con planted. She’s still very isolated. If we analyze her situation, Nothing seems to really have changed. And what about all this projects she “consented” to doing?  Her collaboration with elton, her perfume line always releasing new editions and etc. but her book and any interview discussing and exposing what she really went through is still up in the air.  Then all of a sudden she’s “supporting” jamie lynn, meeting her mom. Approving kfeds request to move in Hawaii. 
nothing has changed. 

im sorry guys please wipe your eyes, this all just seems to be all smokes and mirrors at this point. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.