Floplor took down her "Fearless (Taylor's Version)" in master quality on Tidal!!!

It's been about a week or two since "singer" Floplor Squirt took down her "Fearless (Taylor's Version)" on Tidal, and all that's left is poor HiFi quality. We can only wonder why she did it. Would the recordings take up too much memory space?

Anyway, she went down in my eyes.

The receipt:

20230617-182922.jpg

gretchen-papers.gif

Probably her 20 versions of her Midnights "iPhone Edition" took too much of space. Who knows. gretchen-mic.gif

I'm passing the word back to the studio. gretchen.gif

@GlitterRain @First Class Diamond @Baronesse DISCUSS

The last time I found TS interesting for a jiffy was when she released Reputation. Haven’t checked on her since, her entire career feels a tad too calculated for me. As hard as she tries to look genuine and relatable, everything she does still gives me "cold business" vibes and I’m not into it. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

The hate is so childish and not a good look hun.

1 hour ago, The Queen said:

It's clear that the hate in this place goes to every woman who's not Britney Spears.

The nerve of calling Taylor Swift a "flop" is beyond stupid.

I'm just disappointed of her because she downgraded master quality to basic HiFi :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She downgraded it worldwide :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Her first 3 albums are bops and she made this to me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
6 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

She said during an interview and I remember seeing her name listed as a writer for every track.  I can't remember where and I had a drink at dinner, so I'm not looking for it now.

taylor-swift-speak-index1.jpg
WWW.SONGWRITERUNIVERSE.COM

Taylor Swift talks her "Speak Now" album, her hit singles "Mine" and "Sparks Fl;y," and writing her songs.

I believe she said that, but we don't know the truth.

4 hours ago, OneLife said:

I think the last one who can be called a flop in the industry is Taylor...

3 hours ago, X_M said:

I don't even like TS, but callin her a flop... c'mon :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Yes she is, because she ruined audio quality of her own album :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

18 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

u use Tidal? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

And? Spotify have only stupid 320kbps what is ok for wireless earphones what can't handle LDAC codec, Apple have shhhhtty audio up to ALAC CD quality. Tidal have master quality from 44,1/24bit up to 192khz/9216 kbps.

Some examples:

https://tidal.com/album/205329735

https://tidal.com/album/77676939

Edited by Flavor Of Love
13 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

And? Spotify have only stupid 320kbps what is ok for wireless earphones what can't handle LDAC codec, Apple have shhhhtty audio up to ALAC CD quality. Tidal have master quality from 44,1/24bit up to 192khz/9216 kbps.

Some examples:

https://tidal.com/album/205329735

https://tidal.com/album/77676939

i was simply i shock because i don't know many users here who use Tidal. Tidal is great, actually. i agree w u

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.