Ten million dollar smile

17 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Maybe she doesn’t want her teeth corrected? It’s not really any of our business… God forbid she have control over what happens inside her mouth. 

She’s beautiful regardless and I love that she isn’t touching it up. She’s a true Queen! An inspiration to so many! 

:bouncey:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, warioaddams said:

It's a natural process. I had braces 15 years ago and as I got noticed my teeth started moving again, they have memory. So that's why I have to start using retainer again. I'm sure Britney feels comfortable like that and when and If she wants to fix them, she will.

Same! My top teeth are okay but my bottom teeth have noticeably shifted :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Xcelerator05 said:

So I’m not hating on Britney at all, but I’m genuinely curious as to why her once perfect set of teeth are the way they are now. What causes such a drastic change in a short period of time? 

It’s honestly a mystery but I think a lot of it comes down to her dental bonding being off completely and her natural teeth shifting. There are a lot of theories about why they are the way that they are but I genuinely think it’s just a matter of them moving back to their natural position. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.