Lou Taylor Believes the "Storm" Is Over

22 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Fri5iMHWwAAU0zp?format=jpg&name=large

Also when you think about it.

Free Britney - The Movement - Many of them have moved on to make money off Britney and use their youtube channels and socials to do other things off of the Britney followers.

TMZ - Fans seem to think Britney is okay with them now and don't seem to care much about how bad they've hurt her.

The Court Dates - Penny kept pushing everything so some of the Free Britney supporters mentioned they're not trying to fly out and waste money just for Penny to push everything again and again.

The Tri Star Rallies, the last one didn't get much notice and there weren't many people there.

The text messages and surveillance and team Con not being cooperative and Penny signing on a mediator that is team JIMBO.

Lou also has most of her celebrity cliental with Mary J Blige and other still thanking her at award shows.Β 

Second Depo of Jamie was denied, Alex the whistleblower stopped trying to help the case.

Britney mentioned she's done fighting and spending millions on this case.

All signs do point to the storm almost being over with no justice.Β 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If this is in relation to the Britney stuff I sadly agree, Lou and Robin and Tri Star sadly IMO won't be facing any consequences for their part in the CON.

Britney's already said she's not willing to keep paying to pursue to fight.

IT'S OVER

If it's actually over you don't have to keep repeatedly convincing people that it's over.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, very_urban said:

If it's actually over you don't have to keep repeatedly convincing people that it's over.

Excuse you I Β can express my thoughts and opinions on the matter just like you can, if anything you don’t have to tell me what to do!

Have a good dayΒ :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse you I Β can express my thoughts and opinions on the matter just like you can, if anything you don’t have to tell me what to do!

Have a good dayΒ 

Excuse you I can express my thoughts and opinions as well and I just did it in the previous comment.Β  :jamie_lynn_grape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block