The exact moment when Beyoncé and Britney Spears met in 1999 (VIDEO)

I believe there are photos of her belly in one documentary, I don't know if it's the Life is but a dream... I never believed the conspiracy, she even told she lost a baby in BEYONCÉ visual album. Why would she lie about a pregnancy? This is ridiculous.

Edited by PablitoXS
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I believe there are photos of her belly in one documentary, I don't know if it's the Life is but a dream... I never believed the conspiracy, she even told she lost a baby in BEYONCÉ visual album. Why would she lie about a pregnancy? This is ridiculous.

Maybe because she pretends to be perfect 24/7? How can someone so perfect need a surrogate to have a baby? I mean the footage is right there, NO baby bump folds in half when sitting down. Of course, she might have needed a medical reason for a surrogate, and I didn’t know about her miscarriage, but let’s be real here. You don’t see what I see in that clip? That’s ridiculous. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Maybe because she pretends to be perfect 24/7? How can someone so perfect need a surrogate to have a baby? I mean the footage is right there, NO baby bump folds in half when sitting down. Of course, she might have needed a medical reason for a surrogate, and I didn’t know about her miscarriage, but let’s be real here. You don’t see what I see in that clip? That’s ridiculous. 

I can see a loose fabric bend over her bump. Do you seriously believe in a surrogate conspiracy? LOL

Why do you need to believe something so extraordinary is the main question here.

Beyoncé admitted she used playback in performances, that was cheated by Jay-Z, that had lost a baby, that she had problems with her father, that she lost many and many times the Grammy. She is not perfect, although all of her success. But maybe the idea of an artist of her magnitude may bothers other fanbases unnecessarily.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I can see a loose fabric bend over her bump. Do you seriously believe in a surrogate conspiracy? LOL

Why do you need to believe something so extraordinary is the main question here.

Beyoncé admitted she used playback in performances, that was cheated by Jay-Z, that had lost a baby, that she had problems with her father, that she lost many and many times the Grammy. She is not perfect, although all of her success. But maybe the idea of an artist of her magnitude may bothers other fanbases unnecessarily.

The dress is tight fitting, there is no loose fabric. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with using a surrogate, or even lying about it, but yes, I believe she faked it. It’s nothing extraordinary, women use surrogates all the time, and maybe I shouldn’t have bought it up. But the look on her face when she sits down says it all. She’s like “y’all didn’t see that right?”

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Anyway, I find you beyond beautiful, so if you want me to agree with you, I will. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block