POM Tour was so weird

This makes me sad every time I think about it. This was truly a life moment for me. I was a fan of Britney since I was like 4 years old, BOMT was the first video I remember. But I grew up poor so never went to a Britney concert.

I finally got to pay for myself to go to POM at the O2 and it just really breaks my heart that she hated it and was at her one of her most controlled points. It’s just sad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1

I did not attend to britney piece of me limited tour because for me the tickets were extremely higher at that time , off course she could fill an arena or stadium on that time with the same show but ticket prices were too high, i mean almost 350$ for a seat in grandstand after the floor seats ? in this times thats "cheap" but in that time that was a lot of money, i was front row of POM LAS VEGAS and i paid 180$. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.