Why do you dislike Demi Lovato?

Talented af but annoying as much

Her behaviour during covid (attacking a small froyo shop for no reason at all), all that gender switching, looks, attention seeking stories etc made her insufferable

Prior that, having a one sided beef with T Swift over Salina Gomez & running her mouth about Taylor donating Kesha (Demi basically shaded Taylor for helping) then acted like a big feminist girl, shading Onika for no reason at all, linking herself to Sam Smith, singing to a ghost And assuming this ghost's gender etc. 

Demi did that all to herself, nobody but her is responsible for her downfall.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

EDIT: don't forget that cooch pic leak on purpose 

Edited by Groundbreaking
  • Haha 6
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Her behaviour during covid (attacking a small froyo shop for no reason at all), all that gender switching, looks, attention seeking stories etc made her insufferable

Prior that, having a one sided beef with T Swift over Salina Gomez & running her mouth about Taylor donating Kesha (Demi basically shaded Taylor for helping) then acted like a big feminist girl, shading Onika for no reason at all, linking herself to Sam Smith, singing to a ghost And assuming this ghost's gender etc. 

Perfectly said 

Discovery Channel Win GIF by Discovery

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

That fake neutral gender thing, I remember it... britney_spears_blurp.gif

I love her just for this:

CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

Edited by IJustWantUToBeHappy3x
  • Haha 4

A voice yes. But will echo the others, her antics and fake wokeness ruined it for me. 

she killed her career herself.

plus I used to work for a major fast fashion company, she was once the spokes person and did a meet & greet at our store in NY and she was a complete ***** to her fans. 

• Like 3

Did you fall and smack your head on a pavement somewhere?

Demi is the most problematic person I know. At any time one of her albums flop, she creates drama and is the problem. (It’s her. Hi. She’s the problem, it’s her.)

Talent wise, she’s a very good singer. She has vocals, but her personality overshadows her talent, henceforth, making her problematic.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.