Let's drag Judge Brenda Penny

Can we please make a list of all the things Judge Brenda Penny has done wrong in B's conservatorship?  Time to call out Judge Brenda Penny!  I will start.

1.  Judge Brenda Penny chose not to end B's conservatorship even after B told her that her father forced her to take *****.  Instead, Brenda Penny ordered a mental evaluation.

2. Judge Brenda Penny will not allow discovery on B's past financial accounting reports and instead wants B to pay $10k per day to another mediator (former Judge) to decide if she should have the right basically to audit what the court approved (even though its her ******* money).

• Love 4

This is nice that you’re doing this but what’s the point of wasting of time typing all this out. Who will see it that can make a difference? Other exhale member? 

we already know she’s the corrupt the there’s entire threads on Twitter detailing this and those have done nothing and if caught the attention of anyone who gave a damn

What I’m saying is she’s been dragged a million times and nothing has changed

Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

This is nice that you’re doing this but what’s the point of wasting of time typing all this out. Who will see it that can make a difference? Other exhale member? 

we already know she’s the corrupt the there’s entire threads on Twitter detailing this and those have done nothing and if caught the attention of anyone who gave a damn

What I’m saying is she’s been dragged a million times and nothing has changed

It makes me feel better.  Let's keep reminding people that Judge Brenda Penny is a corrupt POS.

• Love 2

Besides Brenda Penny herself, there's also her son Prentice Penny (producer of some of my fav black-led shows like Girlfriends and Insecure). He made a HUGE mistake by referring to the Free Britney movement as "racist". As a POC myself, I found it pretty hilarious because it literally had nothing to do with race and was only mad that everyone was dragging his mommy😂

Also last I checked, isn't it like against the law or something for a family member to comment on a case?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Can we please make a list of all the things Judge Brenda Penny has done wrong in B's conservatorship?  Time to call out Judge Brenda Penny!  I will start.

1.  Judge Brenda Penny chose not to end B's conservatorship even after B told her that her father forced her to take *****.  Instead, Brenda Penny ordered a mental evaluation.

2. Judge Brenda Penny will not allow discovery on B's past financial accounting reports and instead wants B to pay $10k per day to another mediator (former Judge) to decide if she should have the right basically to audit what the court approved (even though its her ******* money).

How about to create petition against Brenda Jean Penny?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, StrangestOuch said:

Besides Brenda Penny herself, there's also her son Prentice Penny (producer of some of my fav black-led shows like Girlfriends and Insecure). He made a HUGE mistake by referring to the Free Britney movement as "racist". As a POC myself, I found it pretty hilarious because it literally had nothing to do with race and was only mad that everyone was dragging his mommy😂

Also last I checked, isn't it like against the law or something for a family member to comment on a case?

It is. Judge Penny should have been removed because of her son speaking about the case.

• Love 3
On 2/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, doomphantom1 said:

She IGNORED the probate notes from her clerk that said to DENY Jamie's legal fees. Instead she's having it go to mediation which will cost more money and goes against Britney's wishes

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.