Kevin Federline Goes Partying In Arizona For Super Bowl Weekend

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I wasn’t trying to suck his legs lol. From personal experience, it’s usually the skinny ones with the fattest c%#*s. Either way, out of respect for my Britney, my mouth is officially off the table. 

Well, lucky you! All my skinny exes had a pretty average one, which there's nothing wrong with that but, yeah... :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

My current boyfriend has thick legs and let's just say that that's not the only thick thing he has :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Also, not exhalers talking about c%#*s in a K-Vomit thread :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::emma:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:
britney-spears-meltdown-k-fed-super-bowl
RADARONLINE.COM

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her pals allegedly planned an intervention.

britney spears meltdown k fed super bowl party intervention

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her inner circle had allegedly planned an intervention, calling the singer's "erratic" behavior a "ticking time bomb."

K-Fed jetted off to Arizona to party ahead of Super Bowl LVII weekend. In photos obtained by RadarOnline.com, the former professional dancer-turned-Mr. Spears looked unbothered by his ex's antics while attending Pepsi Zero's Sugar party at the W Scottsdale on Thursday night with a slew of Hollywood's biggest stars.

K-Fed — who has custody of Britney's estranged sons: Sean, 17, and Jayden, 16 — appeared calm and relaxed while rubbing shoulders with Mario Lopez, Scott Eastwood, Cedric The Entertainer, Michael Irvin, and Reggie Bush before the big game; however, his children were nowhere in sight.

We're told G-Eazy hosted the event. Britney's ex-husband wore his usual attire — a black sweatshirt — despite the star-studded bash.

Okay, but it's not Britney related... i don't care where he is going in free time :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.