Man on the streets of New York listening to "How I Roll" in 2011

Ah...a time when Britney ruled the world with Slay Fatale! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

A video from 2011 surfaced on my YouTube page which asked random strangers walking in Times Square about which song are they vibin to and at 3:19, a man said he was listening to "HIR"! I instantly glowed up when I heard that. It truly was such a unique song! :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

What do you think? Lemme know in the comments below. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Henry. said:

The worst song on Femme Fatale 

KYtBoeg.gif

? More like the most unique and aged like the finest of wines from that album paving the way for hyper-pop

KYtBoeg.gif

Just say you're tasteless and go.

KYtBoeg.gif

21 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I actually kind of like this song I don’t know why

It's a great and unique pop song with a one-of-a-kind production. Critics also agree! Deserved to be the fourth or fifth single off of Slay Fatale ngl. :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: 

17 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Iconic! 

An awesome pop song! :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

"Inside Out" and "How I Roll" deserved the single treatments. They were such fan favorites. :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You literally think Break The Ice is overrated when in reality the song is amazing and insanely underrated and somehow I'm the one being tasteless 

KYtBoeg.gif

Make it make sense, Joshyr@+! 

"Break The Ice" is overrated amongst Britney fans, some who even have the nerve to think it's better than pop masterpieces like "Oops", "Slave", "Toxic", and "Piece of Me". I never said it's a bad song however. KYtBoeg.gif

Make THAT make sense. KYtBoeg.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.