People are dumb as **** when it comes to mental health

Hi britards!

In today's thread we will be discussing, mocking, pitying lads in real life...and discussing depression while doing it.

Why? Because even though I have bought every serum and I have skin soft like a snail, hair like Ariel and I'm throwing cash at vintage ****- I am indeed depressed. Morons don't have a ******* clue. It saddens me, horrifies me and makes me laugh at the same time.

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I have been for a while. Being aware I live among idiots, I'm feeding the monster the quiet way- the harder it strikes, the funnier I try to be. And my everlasting collection of trash from serums, perfumes, face, hair masks grows every day.

When I have the darkest day, I'm looking the best.

Now, bear with me, I have a point!

What I have noticed and what mortifies me tremendously is- people in real life are ******* idiots when it comes to mental health.

You can be walking, talking depression and no one ever notices.

Then, when shsit hits the fan, something terribly goes wrong people go 2 ways;

1. Butttttttttt whyyyyyyyyy, everything was going well!!!

2. I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! I knew it, I'm that smart. Yup, I knew it. Called it. It was a matter of time.

3. (a subcategory of the 2nd group)- no, depression does not exist. It's all in your head. Bro. BRO! Bruh.

I get too annoyed by all 3 groups. I don't know how to deal with them.

How do you even explain depression to an idiot?

I see it as this- you cannot talk about the solar system if you don't talk about the sun even though you can see it.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
9 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

Oh I see so it's all of your posts that are constantly insensitive af :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

44 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Hi britards!

In today's thread we will be discussing, mocking, pitying lads in real life...and discussing depression while doing it.

Why? Because even though I have bought every serum and I have skin soft like a snail, hair like Ariel and I'm throwing cash at vintage ****- I am indeed depressed. Morons don't have a ******* clue. It saddens me, horrifies me and makes me laugh at the same time.

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I have been for a while. Being aware I live among idiots, I'm feeding the monster the quiet way- the harder it strikes, the funnier I try to be. And my everlasting collection of trash from serums, perfumes, face, hair masks grows every day.

When I have the darkest day, I'm looking the best.

Now, bear with me, I have a point!

What I have noticed and what mortifies me tremendously is- people in real life are ******* idiots when it comes to mental health.

You can be walking, talking depression and no one ever notices.

Then, when shsit hits the fan, something terribly goes wrong people go 2 ways;

1. Butttttttttt whyyyyyyyyy, everything was going well!!!

2. I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! I knew it, I'm that smart. Yup, I knew it. Called it. It was a matter of time.

3. (a subcategory of the 2nd group)- no, depression does not exist. It's all in your head. Bro. BRO! Bruh.

I get too annoyed by all 3 groups. I don't know how to deal with them.

How do you even explain depression to an idiot?

I see it as this- you cannot talk about the solar system if you don't talk about the sun even though you can see it.

I fully get what you're saying and I agree, it's pretty much impossible to explain actual depression to someone without depression:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: hope you're okay bb! xo

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Oh I see so it's all of your posts that are constantly insensitive af :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I fully get what you're saying and I agree, it's pretty much impossible to explain actual depression to someone without depression:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: hope you're okay bb! xo

I'm sorry, but I was not able to understand what the OP talked about... but after your post I understand what are you talking about :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

More worse is when somebody who don't know how depression is hard in someone else is trying to help to people with depression :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
Just now, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I'm sorry, but I was not able to understand what the OP talked about... but after your post I understand what are you talking about :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

More worse is when somebody who don't know how depression is hard in someone else is trying to help to people with depression :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Noo fab, stay.

Anyways, ummm, I'm high on antibiotics and I have a slight temperature so I might be kind of off topic from time to time.

Call it deep thoughts or something. Dunno lol

3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Noo fab, stay.

Anyways, ummm, I'm high on antibiotics and I have a slight temperature so I might be kind of off topic from time to time.

Call it deep thoughts or something. Dunno lol

What shocks me the most is how psychiatrists do not take care of people and think that only medication will solve everything. But source cause - human thoughts and their trains of thought - they are ignoring.

I'm sorry if I offended you. Hope you will be better soon. I understand how uncomfortable is to be in your situation. 

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
  • Love 1

In my country, psychiatrists are paid by the insurance company... the "care" is even worse then :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Oh. That makes me less ****ty. At least I turned out to be a hoarder with soft skin.

Fun story, my dad's ex  boss is a psychiatrist and told me to k myself and offered me ''every medication I want''. Grilled me for hours, ******* lunatic.

When I got home, I paid a high school nerd to hack his clinic. I asked the kid to put **** emojis all over the main page. It cured my depression for couple of days for sure. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh. That makes me less ****ty. At least I turned out to be a hoarder with soft skin.

Fun story, my dad's ex  boss is a psychiatrist and told me to k myself and offered me ''every medication I want''. Grilled me for hours, ******* lunatic.

When I got home, I paid a high school nerd to hack his clinic. I asked the kid to put **** emojis all over the main page. It cured my depression for couple of days for sure. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

I just hope you have some normal people around who understands you and can somehow help you feel good. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The worst are doctors who do not know how to treat or help and only abuse their knowledge 💩 Good what you made to that bish!

I had experience with that "care" and my 2 friends had the same psychiatrist and they had the same experience... her treatment had still some impact at us anytime we think of her...

• Love 1

I just hope you have some normal people around who understands you and can somehow help you feel good. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The worst are doctors who do not know how to treat or help and only abuse their knowledge 💩 Good what you made to that bish!

I had experience with that "care" and my 2 friends had the same psychiatrist and they had the same experience... her treatment had still some impact at us anytime we think of her...

I don't. That's why I called them idiots and I'm hoarding useless ****.

Also, this country is plagued by Andew Tate's wannabes, it makes me scared of straights. Women are ok I guess. I only have boomer female friends.

Straights- I'm not sure I want to be around them.

Mom-im-scared GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I don't. That's why I called them idiots and I'm hoarding useless ****.

Also, this country is plagued by Andew Tate's wannabes, it makes me scared of straights. Women are ok I guess. I only have boomer female friends.

Straights- I'm not sure I want to be around them.

Mom-im-scared GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Oh my... have you tried some dating website for get some good new friends? I found some close people thanks to dating web.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block