People are dumb as **** when it comes to mental health

4 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

it depends which people you let close to you.

BTW- What are you treating with antibiotics?

I bit my gums while having seizure and because I was asleep for like...almost a day and a half a small part got infected. Well, I woke up on the floor in the pool of my own saliva and blood. I have clear flat but laying in your fluids will give you trouble.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
8 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I bit my gums while having seizure and because I was asleep for like...almost a day and a half a small part got infected. Well, I woke up on the floor in the pool of my own saliva and blood. I have clear flat but laying in your fluids will give you trouble.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Oh my God! And you live alone? You should not be alone in this time.

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY

As someone who has received a diagnosis of Bipolar 2 Disorder, I completely understand. It’s absolutely EXHAUSTING when people don’t understand how not so easy it is to get out of it. My depression was like a dark cloud and when I saw light or felt light, was when I was out of it. But anything could send me back. A hermit is depressed. And anyone who acts like they don’t understand, can’t sit here and say they understand what Britney is going through because they don’t listen to the people around to begin with. Now that I had someone listen to me, ask the questions that needed to be answered, I’m feeling more balanced in my life. I still get very flustered because I don’t want people to see me depressed because they won’t understand. I don’t seek pity. I seek a listening ear. It’s hard to get those rare souls.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

As someone who has received a diagnosis of Bipolar 2 Disorder, I completely understand. It’s absolutely EXHAUSTING when people don’t understand how not so easy it is to get out of it. My depression was like a dark cloud and when I saw light or felt light, was when I was out of it. But anything could send me back. A hermit is depressed. And anyone who acts like they don’t understand, can’t sit here and say they understand what Britney is going through because they don’t listen to the people around to begin with. Now that I had someone listen to me, ask the questions that needed to be answered, I’m feeling more balanced in my life. I still get very flustered because I don’t want people to see me depressed because they won’t understand. I don’t seek pity. I seek a listening ear. It’s hard to get those rare souls.

That's one of the reasons why I don't talk about it in real life. It's like talking to a wall of bricks.

Bros who keep claiming depression doesn't exist and suicide is selfish and dumb broo, my closest circle (2-3 people) knows dumb **** like collecting trash (albums, vinyls, plants, being awake for days, sleeping for days, overworking then not working) - it keeps me alive.

They know a single detail can set me off back to being on a suicide watch.  No food talk, no mentions about food, no commenting on my looks, no commenting on why I'm not sleeping or I'm sleeping- people are trying to keep me alive the way I am even though I'm ruined.

But when I see or hear people who are convinced this whole thing does not exist, I go ballistic. It's insulting. It's a disease and a state you have to live with and there are rats who keep ****ting how it doesn't exist.

I wouldn't want anyone to go through this. Being closeted depressed. But good Lord, people are dumb as ****. It's better to stay in depression closet and deal with it however than even try talking about it.

Britney Spears - Kamilla music

typo

Maybe it's not the answer you would expect, but I was "depressed" as the contemporary medicine prefers to refer to the human suffering and got abused by doctors and psychologists who took my money and my health. For 12 years I was takings lots of medicines and they only gave me a bunch of sequels. I decided to study about psichology and psychonalysis by myself through books and internet and got really good results, I'm already cured for my Excoriation Disorder that made me hurt my nails and skin for 20 years, I went to college again and I'm very more social right now. I will never be normal, but with the "treatment" I only got new traumas.

When I was younger my dream was to be a psychiatrist, but now all I want is that profession stop existing. Human suffering does exists, but depression is only a tool to take money from people.

If you want to talk in private, feel free to dm.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

Maybe it's not the answer you would expect, but I was "depressed" as the contemporary medicine prefers to refer to the human suffering and got abused by doctors and psychologists who took my money and my health. For 12 years I was takings lots of medicines and they only gave me a bunch of sequels. I decided to study about psichology and psychonalysis by myself through books and internet and got really good results, I'm already cured for my Excoriation Disorder that made me hurt my nails and skin for 20 years, I went to college again and I'm very more social right now. I will never be normal, but with the "treatment" I only got new traumas.

When I was younger my dream was to be a psychiatrist, but now all I want is that profession stop existing. Human suffering does exists, but depression is only a tool to take money from people.

If you want to talk in private, feel free to dm.

I'd be dead without anti anxiety meds and sedatives. When panic attacks come I need them more than water and air.

I can relate to ****ed up treatments. Only one psychiatrist kinda understood me but damn, he's busy af. I can't book him and have to deal with it all alone.

Congrats on going to college again!!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:  It's ok not to be normal, **** what people say.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block