Can we talk about that lipsync stuff?

OK so I'm so bored with people talking bout' britney lipsyncing, much of all performers have done that, I don't know her, of course, nor her team, she had said it feels illegal to sing with her mic on before, she hates some remix, anyways, please understand some of ur faves do lipsync too! They just had the chance to choose and to re-record some '' live vocals ''... I hate the hate she gets when in fact she can put on a show... Beyoncé....**** have a good night y'all britney spears GIF

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

We should talk why was not almost never used pre-recorded vocals. Cuz if you perform in 2018 with vocals from 1998? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This is what kills me. It’s almost as if they’re just saying we don’t give af and making it part of the whole act. They should just use the pre recorded live vocals from the oops tour instead of the album vocals. It’s comical. 

• Love 2

I need an egyptologist to understand your writting. It's even worse than me but then again I am originally latino. 

Yes it bothers me too the playback. Specially the professional videos from the peixe of me  tour.  I can't watch the whole thing without being bored. Didn't finish tem till today 

Yes she should learn how to sing live and use proper pre recorded vocals like all the others. She is a singer first and foremost. 

If she has done that some years ago she would have improved a lot. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.