'MMM Papi' really could've been a fun music video! 👨‍👨‍👦

No 🧢, lyrically, it’s one of her worst. It took 4 people to write this? A 6 yo coulda wrote it by themselves. The catchy chorus is its only remaining quality. Also the song is called “Mmm Papi” but she sings it as Mmm Papa, which makes me think of her father, and then I just wanna throw up.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Yeah... But the lyrics are cringe as fk so, no!cce.jpg

Okay but phonograpahy, kill the lights, rock me in and shattered glass sound like the instrumentals were made on a gameboy color and the lyrics are superrrr cringe. Mmm papi is self aware in knowing it’s not trying to be anything it’s not and the instrumental is great. The verses are meh. But I’d take this over womanizer any day. 

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

No 🧢, lyrically, it’s one of her worst. It took 4 people to write this? A 6 yo coulda wrote it by themselves. The catchy chorus is its only remaining quality. Also the song is called “Mmm Papi” but she sings it as Mmm Papa, which makes me think of her father, and then I just wanna throw up.

Ugh ur no fun!!!! It's a cute bop imo :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

1 hour ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

Okay but phonograpahy, kill the lights, rock me in and shattered glass sound like the instrumentals were made on a gameboy color and the lyrics are superrrr cringe. Mmm papi is self aware in knowing it’s not trying to be anything it’s not and the instrumental is great. The verses are meh. But I’d take this over womanizer any day. 

I won't be a part of Circus era slander :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Can you elaborate ? Where is the call for help?

These stood out to me from that lens:

"When things get crazy, be sure you come and save me (save me)"

"With this fast car, I can really get far"

"You can come take me away"

"Stuck in, the middle of it all, so many people around me, can you hear me call?"

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: At least that's what I think 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block