i cant go on

I'm not a happy meme I've been on the Internet. Everything in real life has been falling apart. Everything.

I have no one to call, no one to turn to.

And tonight I have this urge to just smash all the piills I have and that's it.

I already feel dead inside, alone, ashamed, humiliated, made fun of, bullied.... and no one to talk to. Problems pile up and I'm all alone.

And then the feeling you are being choked inside out and just a waste of time and space come. Like you are burden to people and nothing else. A waste.

I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up.

Making people happy online is great but even that- it feels like fake and spamming. Nothing makes sense. So yeah.....I'm sorry. I love you. Take care.

• Love 1

Omg, I’m so sorry you’re feeling like this.

You’re truly such a lovely person and I think you’re great. This feeling you’re feeling right now is temporary, you will not always feel like this! 

I’m sure there have been times you never thought you’d be able to get through them, but you did, this is another of those times! 

Please stay strong and you’re honestly never alone. I’m always a message away. Please message me, I want to know you’re okay after this post!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'm not a happy meme I've been on the Internet. Everything in real life has been falling apart. Everything.

I already feel dead inside, alone, ashamed, humiliated, made fun of, bullied.... and no one to talk to. Problems pile up and I'm all alone.

And then the feeling you are being choked inside out and just a waste of time and space come. Like you are burden to people and nothing else. A waste.

Making people happy online is great but even that- it feels like fake and spamming. Nothing makes sense. So yeah.....I'm sorry. I love you. Take care.

I just want to say that even I'm saying sometimes my opinions very aloud, I love you, your iconic username, profile pic, your activity here. Please take my virtual :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: and :bigkiss_britney_kissing:.

I would like to somehow give you some strength.

Edited by BananaBoy98
19 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Sending you so much love :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:💕 

I really recommend taking some time out to meditate. It really helps when you’re feeling this way. 

Stay strong 💪🏽 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.