Now you guys believe TMZ

1 minute ago, easy said:

and y'all think i'm obsessed with him :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't think you're obsessed with him Easy, I know you agreed with me about how fans lust over Britney's husband and that you didn't agree with that.

TMZ is the worst which is why anyone should question why Sam would talk to them.

TMZ is trash.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think you're obsessed with him Easy, I know you agreed with me about how fans lust over Britney's husband and that you didn't agree with that.

TMZ is the worst which is why anyone should question why Sam would talk to them.

TMZ is trash.

thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

i guess my point of view is that i can understand both sides of why he goes to tmz and why people question why he goes to tmz. my trust will always remain in britney and my defense will always be of her. so until she comes out and says something about her disliking sam going to tmz, i'm going to assume there's more to the story that we could possibly know.

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

i guess my point of view is that i can understand both sides of why he goes to tmz and why people question why he goes to tmz. my trust will always remain in britney and my defense will always be of her. so until she comes out and says something about her disliking sam going to tmz, i'm going to assume there's more to the story that we could possibly know.

I agree me defending Britney that's who I'm a fan of and who I'm here and been a fan of not Sam.

There's definitely more to the story than we know for sure.

Introducing Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block