Jessie Ware "PEARLS" out on February 9th

MIKE_INT

Jessie Ware´s new single "Pearls" is coming out on February 9th

Produced by Stuart Price (Madonna "Confessions on a dancefloor", Dua Lipa "Levitating" "Halucinate"  , Kylie Minogue "All The lovers" "Get Out Of My Way" )

and written by Jessie and same team as Dua´s "Levitating" )

This will be second song produced by Price for Jessie, after her 2022 summer single "Free Yourself" which was more uptempo funky dance song and a departure from sophisticated disco-pop she showed on "Whats Your Pleasure" album

New album hopefully before summer :)

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Exciting! I recently got into Devotion. It's such a good record. :bouncey:

I was not able to connect with her previous albums but 'Whats Your Pleasure' together with platinum edition tracks has become one of my favourite albums of all times and even now almost three years I still love to listen to it from start to finish.

Im little bit worried by Stuart Price production, despite being fan of his work, I somehow preferred more sophisticated sound from Ford production than the radio friendly into your face sound of 'Free Yourself' 

In any case I'm very excited 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I was not able to connect with her previous albums but 'Whats Your Pleasure' together with platinum edition tracks has become one of my favourite albums of all times and even now almost three years I still love to listen to it from start to finish.

Im little bit worried by Stuart Price production, despite being fan of his work, I somehow preferred more sophisticated sound from Ford production than the radio friendly into your face sound of 'Free Yourself' 

In any case I'm very excited 

OMG same! I wasn't into her earlier works but when "What's Your Pleasure?" really made me a fan! Still obsessed with the title track up to this day!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block