Jump to content

If Britney sells her new home as rumored..


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt he'd get half of the money it would all depend on who paid for it.

I doubt Sam has multi million dollar checks to afford a home like that so I can assume it was Britney's purchase. 

I was just curious, if both of their names are on the lease/mortgage, would it matter who actually paid for it?

Link to comment

Who knows. 

Given that it’s Britney’s $$$ that purchased the home, they might have an agreement that if it’s sold during their marriage then all funds would simply go back to Britney. 

We also don’t know the terms of her prenuptial agreement so despite what people on Twitter like to state as fact, such as Sam getting half of the money from the sale of this house, none of us actually know anything about the fine detail on anything. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

Who knows. 

Given that it’s Britney’s $$$ that purchased the home, they might have an agreement that if it’s sold during their marriage then all funds would simply go back to Britney. 

We also don’t know the terms of her prenuptial agreement so despite what people on Twitter like to state as fact, such as Sam getting half of the money from the sale of this house, none of us actually know anything about the fine detail on anything. 

You're correct, the one thing we do know is Sam can't afford that home on his own. 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well, they're currently married. Divvying up of assets only matters if they're divorced. 

From what we've heard, he doesn't get as much until they've been married for several years. But we don't know because it's their business and their money. 

yup, this is what i was gonna say. they're still married so it literally doesn't matter who gets what. 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, easy said:

yup, this is what i was gonna say. they're still married so it literally doesn't matter who gets what. 

I assume it would matter if they have separate bank accounts and both their names are on the mortgage, then I’d assume he’d get half the profit. But yea, it really is none of our business, I was being nosey. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I assume it would matter if they have separate bank accounts and both their names are on the mortgage, then I’d assume he’d get half the profit. But yea, it really is none of our business, I was being nosey. 

Rosengart was working on the pre-nup I'm sure Sam will walk away with his gym equipment, Sawyer and the cars he had.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Would Sam get half of the money from the sale of their new home? Does anyone know how that works? Just curious cuz I find it kind of odd she would buy a new home just to sell it months later…any real estate folks on here?

Honestly, they will probably lose money. I’m sure they didn’t buy in cash. 
 

She didn’t hold onto it long enough to appreciate. Any appreciation of the value will probably be negated by the commission fees she has to pay To the realtor. Roughly 6% of the purchase price.  
 

it was a terrible house IMO.  Super basic and dated. 

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block