Do you think Britney was worried for her life when asking Jamie Lynn to be Trustee in 2020 "in case something happens to her"?

rs_600x600-170501064652-600.britney-spea
WWW.EONLINE.COM

Jamie Lynn Spears has withdrawn her petition to serve as trustee of big sister Britney Spears' estate, after a Los Angeles, Calif. judge extended the...

7 min in

Jamie Lynn says Britney asked her to be trustee in case something happens to her in 2020...do you think Britney was worried for her life while she was rebelling and protesting the conservatorship in 2020?

I still don't get how an Aries can be so villain... We're stubborn, easy to make riot, prickly, too impulsive... But we're true friends and very protective of our loved ones... Really money 💰 makes everyone greedy. 

Ps: just a reminder 4th April is MY BIRTHDAY, and I was born the previous year... 

African American Ok GIF by NdubisiOkoye

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block