Is Jodi Montgomery the reason for Britney's anger?

1 minute ago, easy said:

again, you're playing semantics and i do not care to play with you. it's round and round in a circle.

i didn't try to sell anything off as fact. if you knew what glorified assistant meant before i explained it to you, you would have known that i wasn't "selling" anything. 

All I'm saying sis is to stop acting like you're privy to the care plan, You ARE not.

I'm not saying I know what's in it either, but I'm also not going to pretend that. Rosengart debunked everything.

All he said is there's a myth around it, you nor I nor anyone knows the truth as to what's in this sealed care plan.

That's all I'm saying, I know you want to fight the narrative of a 'baby c ship' and the lies surrounding it is fine, just don't act like you know what's in it.

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

All I'm saying sis is to stop acting like you're privy to the care plan, You ARE not.

I'm not saying I know what's in it either, but I'm also not going to pretend that. Rosengart debunked everything.

All he said is there's a myth around it, you nor I nor anyone knows the truth as to what's in this sealed care plan.

That's all I'm saying, I know you want to fight the narrative of a 'baby c ship' and the lies surrounding it is fine, just don't act like you know what's in it.

i'm not acting like i am, if that was your interpretation based on my comments, that's your fault. everything i have said about it (britney is FREE, rosengart said there was myth about it, people stated it involves her medical/children's info) is FACT. 

Just now, easy said:

i'm not acting like i am, if that was your interpretation based on my comments, that's your fault. everything i have said about it (britney is FREE, rosengart said there was myth about it, people stated it involves her medical/children's info) is FACT. 

You also continued to post that Jodi is a "glorified assistant" :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You also continued to post that Jodi is a "glorified assistant" :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

and you also continue to prove you either don't understand what that means despite it being explained to you, or, as i suggested, are not reading what i'm saying and just replying to see your words on the screen :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Just now, easy said:

and you also continue to prove you either don't understand what that means despite it being explained to you, or, as i suggested, are not reading what i'm saying and just replying to see your words on the screen :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You mean after you first said assistant then changed it to glorified assistant, keep selling it as a fact honey.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And you know she's a glorified assistant how?

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

i never said i knew that she was :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: i gave my opinion of what jodi's responsibilities would be given the limited information that we DO have. hence the phrase "glorified assistant" meaning she is NOT an assistant but performs duties that one would, since she had a part in crafting the plan. 

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It wasn't proposed by Rosengart, Jodi is the one that drafted it and presented it to Penny and Rosengart.

It wasn't presented as a team effort, Jodi is the one that did it on her own, whether Britney agreed to it is a different story.

Ok i FAQ'd. Jodi did draft the care plan which is understanbdable since she is the one who was dealing with her medical info anyways. Rosengart also drafted a "plan" after her testimony in June. My point in all of this was that the care plan wasn't something deviously made by someone who doesn't want her free like others have said.

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

i never said i knew that she was :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: i gave my opinion of what jodi's responsibilities would be given the limited information that we DO have. hence the phrase "glorified assistant" meaning she is NOT an assistant but performs duties that one would, since she had a part in crafting the plan. 

Thank you for finally admitting it was your opinion and not something you were actually privy too sis.

You still don't know if Jodi performs duties that an assistant would, had a part in crafting the plan, she was the star is crafting the plan sis. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Ok i FAQ'd. Jodi did draft the care plan which is understanbdable since she is the one who was dealing with her medical info anyways. Rosengart also drafted a "plan" after her testimony in June. My point in all of this was that the care plan wasn't something deviously made by someone who doesn't want her free like others have said.

Yeah, and I've never said it was some devious plan, my point is that none of us know what's actually in it.

One side claims it's a baby c ship and she's being controlled with it, the other side claims Rosengart debunked everything about the care plan, and they pretend to know what's in it. 

Either way we all have no clue. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for finally admitting it was your opinion and not something you were actually privy too sis.

You still don't know if Jodi performs duties that an assistant would, had a part in crafting the plan, she was the star is crafting the plan sis. 

i never implied i was privy to that information, you assumed that i was saying that :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

she and rosengart crafted the plan together in agreement with britney's wishes. 

Montgomery crafted the “care plan” or “termination plan” in collaboration with Britney’s legal team to help cater to "Ms. Spears' ongoing needs and best interests — just those outside of a Conservatorship."

2 minutes ago, easy said:

i never implied i was privy to that information, you assumed that i was saying that :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

she and rosengart crafted the plan together in agreement with britney's wishes. 

Montgomery wishes to circulate the information to the judge and Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart, but not to her father Jamie Spears or anyone else. 

Matthew didn’t draft it is my point!

Edited by DiamondCircus
1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Where was it said that Rosengart denied there being a care plan? I remember him reinforcing that her Cship was over even tho ppl insisted that she's still under it because of how documents referred to her in the past tense.

the video does not seem to work anymore as the account is private. but he did say the care plan did not exist. on video. i saw the video back then, but don't really know where to find it.

im not starting to start ****, but if i remember correctly there were court docs mentioning said care plan and there is a video saying a care plan never existed. im too lazy to find the receipts. but i am not wrong.

so the question remains, what is the truth?

btw i don't think there is a care plan, but i do remember it being officially mentioned, specifically it being sealed. im just not super clear on what was said about it... the memory is foggy.

5 minutes ago, leviathan said:

the video does not seem to work anymore as the account is private. but he did say the care plan did not exist. on video. i saw the video back then, but don't really know where to find it.

im not starting to start ****, but if i remember correctly there were court docs mentioning said care plan and there is a video saying a care plan never existed. im too lazy to find the receipts. but i am not wrong.

so the question remains, what is the truth?

btw i don't think there is a care plan, but i do remember it being officially mentioned, specifically it being sealed. im just not super clear on what was said about it... the memory is foggy.

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL then why are you commenting as if you have access to this care plan?

You have no clue what it details nor does any of us.

The one thing we know is one exists, and it was part of the reason Penny went forward with ending the CON.

Let's not forget Jodi was allegedly trying to get Britney committed to a psych ward. 

They never said anything in their posts that said they did know more about a care plan. News articles have told us a care plan was sealed and that Jodi would stay on Britney’s team as of 2021. We know from Rosengart’s words that a care plan doesn’t dictate what Britney can or cannot do. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They never said anything in their posts that said they did know more about a care plan. News articles have told us a care plan was sealed and that Jodi would stay on Britney’s team as of 2021. We know from Rosengart’s words that a care plan doesn’t dictate what Britney can or cannot do. 

If you came in to be a mouthpiece for Easy, save it sis.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.