Is Jodi Montgomery the reason for Britney's anger?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, easy said:

and after britney said jodi was taking it too far, less than a month later britney said in court she wanted jodi to stay and help her adjust to the world when she was freed.

britney can choose to follow or not follow the "care plan". that is the reason rosengart said there's a myth surrounding it. people wanna use it as an excuse for anything they don't like/understand in britney now. jodi cannot force britney to do anything she doesn't want to do. no one can.

britney is "rebelling" because that is her true personality and always has been. 

Some just want to believe something negative. The reality is that Britney is in full control of her life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Britney called out Jodi in court, but Jodi did clarify after that the issues still stemmed from Jamie, after Jamie tried to paint Jodi as the villian, on the basis that Jamie still had a final say on matters because he controlled and approved the money, due to his position over the estate.

Britney has made it clear she won't hold back from naming people. If Jodi was the issue, we wouldn't be speculating on whether or not she's an issue, we'd know.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So...how does her relationship with Jodi work? Is it like she is on probation? This is unprecedented so I am curious. 

at this point, if jodi is still even involved with britney, she is a glorified assistant. she gets britney in touch with/provides suggestions for her medical care. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, easy said:

at this point, if jodi is still even involved with britney, she is a glorified assistant. she gets britney in touch with/provides suggestions for her medical care. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Probably just serving as the person for Britney to reconfigure her finances and get her well acquainted with her things of life.

Is there any documentation on her role at all? What is her official title? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So how do you know everything you claim to know? 

I think this was on some of the court docs or I remember hearing about it, I just don’t recall the source; maybe it’s a Mandela effect?

rosengart denying there was a care plan was said by him on camera after one of the recent court dates; someone from the crowd asked it.

so the question remains, what is the truth?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, leviathan said:

but then rosengart said there is no care plan; so what is the truth?

Rosengart didn't say there was no care plan, meaning a care plan never existed. That was an exaggeration made by BAnon-ers. Leading up to a hearing during the summer, they spread the conspiracy, without basis, that the care plan was essentially a second conservatorship, and therefore, her health should be unsealed to prove otherwise, coincidentally, at the same time her father was calling for medical records to be unsealed...

When Rosengart spoke to a crowd, a livestream had been getting tons of comments (from few accounts might I add) insisting questions about the care plan be asked. Before this, those same accounts (who didn't have anyone there to ask in person) flooded the comments with the same comments about the care plan etc.

When rosengart answered, he referred to the "mythos around the care plan" and there was no care plan.

The care plan was always a temporary support to help Britney readjust. It was never more than that.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, easy said:

everything about the care plan has been sealed per britney's request. 

LOL then why are you commenting as if you have access to this care plan?

You have no clue what it details nor does any of us.

The one thing we know is one exists, and it was part of the reason Penny went forward with ending the CON.

Let's not forget Jodi was allegedly trying to get Britney committed to a psych ward. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So how do you know everything you claim to know? 

rosengart has stated there is a myth about the care plan. people magazine reported the care plan is in relation to her medical information and information regarding her children. britney is a free woman and is under no obligation to follow anything she doesn't wish to follow. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL then why are you commenting as if you have access to this care plan?

You have no clue what it details nor does any of us.

The one thing we know is one exists, and it was part of the reason Penny went forward with ending the CON.

Let's not forget Jodi was allegedly trying to get Britney committed to a psych ward. 

i'm commenting on what has been revealed about it. not making up my own opinion about it. 

that's what JAMIE alleged. in the email it clearly shows JAMIE suggesting britney be committed again and jodi said NO 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

i'm commenting on what has been revealed about it. not making up my own opinion about it. 

that's what JAMIE alleged. in the email it clearly shows JAMIE suggesting britney be committed again and jodi said NO 

Your opinion on it is Britney doesn't have to follow anything she doesn't want too in the care plan.

You don't know that factually, none of us do. Also, Jodi isn't Britney's "assistant" as you commented.

I get trying to debunk the lies revolving the care plan, however many seem to be portraying their opinion as having knowledge as to what's in the care plan.

You might believe Jodi more than Jamie, but she's not squeaky clean either. 

Jodi has been sued for elder abuse and drafted this care plan. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.