It's hard being a Britney fan right now

PS it’s obvious you like Britney and her music enough to dedicate a significant portion of your life to her. It’s just that you have to realize that you are just a fan at the end of the day, as we all do right? Living through what I guess hii could call, the Free Britney movement, also has taken up a lot of time and compassion which is 100% understandable . But she also owes nobody anything 

we all as a society need to be more empathetic to Britney’s situation in the way we want people to be for us when we are healing and have not been allowed to for years right? And we don’t even understand the half of it, in the same way exhale doesn’t fully know the stuff we have been through right? We are all people and I think it’s okay to just need a breather and enjoy other music while also loving her as a person and being able to celebrate her freedom and artistry 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

PS it’s obvious you like Britney and her music enough to dedicate a significant portion of your life to her. It’s just that you have to realize that you are just a fan at the end of the day, as we all do right? Living through what I guess hii could call, the Free Britney movement, also has taken up a lot of time and compassion which is 100% understandable . But she also owes nobody anything 

we all as a society need to be more empathetic to Britney’s situation in the way we want people to be for us when we are healing and have not been allowed to for years right? And we don’t even understand the half of it, in the same way exhale doesn’t fully know the stuff we have been through right? We are all people and I think it’s okay to just need a breather and enjoy other music while also loving her as a person and being able to celebrate her freedom and artistry 

Best response in this thread!!! :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

• Love 1
On 1/15/2023 at 7:10 AM, JayTawndre Suxx said:

I just feel like everything going on right now it's just nothing but drama drama drama since this conservatorship being "OVER"...

ITS HARD being a fan because everything Britney posts is negative even her dancing video and everything it's all a FU to Team Con and the industry, bad lighting, no makeup no hair done ... Awful clothes. She's not happy.

I really miss when I was younger during BOMT-BLACKOUT era when it was so fun being a fan.

Does anyone else feel this way? 

yep:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

If you still expect her to be a pop star, STOP BEING A FAN.

Her TRUE FANS love and support her as Britney the person. her twirling, **** pics and rants and all, we appreciate it and loved every bit of it. Because we support her healing process.

so if you expect her to be an eye candy “product” edgy “perfect” pop star after all her trauma, do yourself a favor and stop being a fan. She is never coming back. At least not in a long time.

fans like this is NO DIFFERENT than her conservators PUSHING HER TO WORK.

Edited by britbritlove

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block