Thoughts about this X Factor look?

You can blame the makeup mess on Billy B, he was her make-up artist at the time. Like seriously, the make-up in her X Factor days, was just terrible. Not speaking about her, but the make-up itself I can do better than that. The foundation wasn't even her skin color, the eye shadow was all smeared up, the terrible blush...

She looks terrified like she has a gun in front of her, she probably felt terrified too now we know.

2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

You can blame the makeup mess on Billy B, he was her make-up artist at the time. Like seriously, the make-up in her X Factor days, was just terrible. Not speaking about her, but the make-up itself I can do better than that. The foundation wasn't even her skin color, the eye shadow was all smeared up, the terrible blush...

She looks terrified like she has a gun in front of her, she probably felt terrified too now we know.

In addition to that, she’s clearly highly medicated (which Louis from X Factor commented on last year as well). I have been on meds and I have been close to friends on very strong meds for conditions such as bipolar, yet nobody has ever seemed quite as out of it as Britney. She was being drugged to hell during this era and it makes her look exhausted and so much older. I noticed this back then and people said I was overthinking things.

She did not deserve this. Did nobody in her life realize how overmedicated she was and try to help her?

It’s impossible to not see.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

In addition to that, she’s clearly highly medicated (which Louis from X Factor commented on last year as well). I have been on meds and I have been close to friends on very strong meds for conditions such as bipolar, yet nobody has ever seemed quite as out of it as Britney. She was being drugged to hell during this era and it makes her look exhausted and so much older. I noticed this back then and people said I was overthinking things.

She did not deserve this. Did nobody in her life realize how overmedicated she was and try to help her?

It’s impossible to not see.

She is... and I have the same experience as you, I know a lot of people who take medication and I never seen something like this. But Lithium in high doses, a high dose of Xanax can explain a lot of things but who knows what they were giving her.

1 hour ago, ivosoares said:

Look at this interview, she was so medicated here

Poor girl. It’s of course okay to be on meds - but it’s NOT okay for people to take advantage of you and overmedicate you for any reason. Documents leaked by one of the documentaries (I believe Britney VS Spears) showed that they increased her dosages whenever she had public events, shows, etc.

I have no idea how she got through this, but damn is she strong. I remember some fans saying back then that her personality had simply changed and become more “mute because she was in her 30s (lol, wtf), but I knew it was her being prescribed too many meds.

All that said, it totally affected her X Factor looks. She just looked so tired, dazed, and disconnected. Combine that with Billy’s poor make-up choices and you’ve got a woman who could look 500 times better but is essentially being caged.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.