I am obsessed with her 🔥

zone

Oh I haven’t heard of her before but she seems cool!!!

I too would love to see more stars dancing full out the way the stars of our generation did. Although I hate watching stars pop stars not good at it be forced to dance (Dua Lipa) lol 

So it’s cool seeing a more natural dancer like Tate!

• Love 2
On 12/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, hello70 said:

Oh I haven’t heard of her before but she seems cool!!!

I too would love to see more stars dancing full out the way the stars of our generation did. Although I hate watching stars pop stars not good at it be forced to dance (Dua Lipa) lol 

So it’s cool seeing a more natural dancer like Tate!

You should search for her.

Look at here here

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFvYBJEP/

• 2 weeks later...

With the right management she could be the new Britney. Britney is my Queen, but this girl is more talented than her. Better dancing, better singing, better songwriting.

Her dancing skills are out of this world. Just look at 01:25 in the What would u do video

or here

or here

Edited by work
  • Love 1

I think she’s a great performer, I just don’t care for her music. Her voice reminds me of a less annoying and more controlled Camila Cabello. I love that Tate is a trained dancer because it really shows in her live performances. Like Chloe Bailey dances energetically, like Beyoncé but there’s no technique. I like that Tate dances like old school Janet or Britney. I hope she makes it big in the industry. The industry is missing a top pop girl performer. 
spacer.png

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I think she’s a great performer, I just don’t care for her music. Her voice reminds me of a less annoying and more controlled Camila Cabello. I love that Tate is a trained dancer because it really shows in her live performances. Like Chloe Bailey dances energetically, like Beyoncé but there’s no technique. I like that Tate dances like old school Janet or Britney. I hope she makes it big in the industry. The industry is missing a top pop girl performer. 
spacer.png

If you see the live performances of Uh Oh you will live the song, also listen to 10:35, go away and You

4 hours ago, work said:

With the right management she could be the new Britney. Britney is my Queen, but this girl is more talented than her. Better dancing, better singing, better songwriting.

Her dancing skills are out of this world. Just look at 01:25 in the What would u do video

or here

or here

I watched her jingle ball shows that she added dance breaks and she killed it

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 7:30 PM, MikeHunt said:

I think she’s a great performer, I just don’t care for her music. Her voice reminds me of a less annoying and more controlled Camila Cabello.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:32 PM, jordeezy said:

Her voice is just not IT for me...it's like Billie Cabello

She is ok, but NEVER reach Britney level at all...

Spoiler

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.