britneys opinions on original doll and rebellion etc

do any of you think britney cares about or even remembers original doll/rebellion? 

i feel like that time of her life was really important and she had a lot to say. she was obviously fighting against something (her record label and management probably but the conspiracies can get crazy) and idk... it just really reminds me of the way she is now. how she's super rebellious and gives no ****s

i wonder what she thinks about rebellion? just would love to hear her talking about it tbh. its such a mysterious time and kinda creepy. 

Is a mystery. I hope someday she tells something about the project, maybe in the book?

And yes her actions back in those days were similar to how she acts on IG nowadays which is why I don't worry about her behavior online because is just she being free, having fun, and trolling. 

Like people just watch Chaotic. It will be easier to understand her IG if people would just watch the footage when she was free.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is a mystery. I hope someday she tells something about the project, maybe in the book?

And yes her actions back in those days were similar to how she acts on IG nowadays which is why I don't worry about her behavior online because is just she being free, having fun, and trolling. 

Like people just watch Chaotic. It will be easier to understand her IG if people just would watch the footage when she was free. 

the stuff she used to post on her website is literally so similar to the insta stuff it's insane

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

the stuff she used to post on her website is literally so similar to the insta stuff it's insane

Yup!!!! She used to write poems and  letters to the fans to catch up with her life and I mean she placed an image/poll on her website for the naming of Blackout. It was obvious trolling and maybe some shade to Lindsay Lohan or not. Which reminds me of the whole Selena Gomez thing. 

And look and what image she chose of herself, she is naked wearing just gloves, just like she does on her IG.

Is Britney just being Britney.

B8-MNg0IgAAep5Z.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block