Lady Gaga does the Wednesday dance challenge to ‘Bloody Mary’

Cqleb

42 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Can we stop forcing grown-azz adults to be down with the kids for the sake of relevancy? The damage TikTok has done to the music industry... To be fair, TikTok could've just been a fun pastime until geriatric record label execs started taking it too seriously. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Oh I bet she loves doing this and that the song is trending. I love grown *** musicians that don't take themselves that serious and widen their demographics. She has done it with jazz and film anyways.

And it's not like this song was made for TikTok. You could say the same about Spotify, where songs have to be a specific length to be counted and albums have to be a specific length and track count to be counted and so on...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Oh I bet she loves doing this and that the song is trending. I love grown *** musicians that don't take themselves that serious and widen their demographics. She has done it with jazz and film anyways.

And it's not like this song was made for TikTok. You could say the same about Spotify, where songs have to be a specific length to be counted and albums have to be a specific length and track count to be counted and so on...

I mean, I'm happy Bloody Mary is getting her flowers because it's been my favorite Born This Way song for years. And knowing Gaga, I do see her, of all people, enjoying this, but you can tell a lot of artists are uncomfortable doing these dances and whatnot:

She genuinely looks like she's being held at gunpoint despite being one of the coolest chicks in the industry. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: My problem is how prevalent it has become for record labels to hold artists' albums hostage until they've scored a TikTok hit, forcing them to promote in ways they're not comfortable with. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: Obviously, Bloody Mary is a completely different story, but I'm so fed up with TikTok in general. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block