"Harry and Meghan" on Netflix - What did you think ?

every-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-pro

"Harry & Meghan" is a documentary series on Netflix, and starring Prince Harry Meghan, Duchess of Sus***. The series covers the couple's relationship from their early courtship to their decision to step back as working members of the British royal family and their subsequent activities. It is being released in two volumes, on December 8 and December 15, 2022, respectively.

What did you think about it ?

Personally, at the beginning, I was enormously shocked when I learned about the difficulties that the couple encountered. I was very sad, it made me think of the tragic story of Princess Diana. But the more time went on, the more doubts I had about Meghan.

Now I honestly think she's a manipulative, narcissistic liar and I'm sorry for Prince Harry. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

You can read this, it's very interesting : https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/i-used-to-be-meghan-markles-biggest-fan-now-convinced-shes-narcissist
(I Used To Be Meghan Markle’s Biggest Fan, But Now I’m Convinced She’s A Narcissist)

• Haha 1

I’ve not watched it yet, but earlier some entertainment “journalist” was doing a live commentary on the BBC news app, and his commentary was so rude, disrespectful and condescending towards them. He’d clearly made up his mind about the documentary before even watching it. The whole tone of his “updates” actually took me by surprise. I suppose it shouldn’t have, given it’s the BBC. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, London Girl 98 said:

every-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-pro

"Harry & Meghan" is a documentary series on Netflix, and starring Prince Harry Meghan, Duchess of Sus***. The series covers the couple's relationship from their early courtship to their decision to step back as working members of the British royal family and their subsequent activities. It is being released in two volumes, on December 8 and December 15, 2022, respectively.

What did you think about it ?

Personally, at the beginning, I was enormously shocked when I learned about the difficulties that the couple encountered. I was very sad, it made me think of the tragic story of Princess Diana. But the more time went on, the more doubts I had about Meghan.

Now I honestly think she's a manipulative, narcissistic liar and I'm sorry for Prince Harry. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

You can read this, it's very interesting : https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/i-used-to-be-meghan-markles-biggest-fan-now-convinced-shes-narcissist
(I Used To Be Meghan Markle’s Biggest Fan, But Now I’m Convinced She’s A Narcissist)

Did you just create a thread to bash them?

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

For so long we’ve been told that the pair were/are trying to destroy the Royal Family with this doc, when after 3 episodes it’s clear that they’re really trying to expose the racist ***iest vile British tabloid press.

So far there’s no smoking gun in regards to bashing the RF or throwing them under the bus. Maybe in the next 3 episodes there will be something. But so far it’s about love and the media.

Im not a fan of the royal family, they are just a rich white family trying desperately to hold onto their money and power that they made of the backs of the slave trade, holy wars, and the plundering of wealth from other countries (which the documentary tackles brilliantly). In 2022 there is no place for them in this world. the RF are pointless.

Harry & Megan made the right chide to get out while they could. Let them live as reality tv stars in the US. It’s far more honorable than living a life on taxpayers hard earned money.

What’s clear is the palace briefed the press to report that Megan was “trouble”. And these briefings came directly from Kensington palace. I didn’t know this until this morning Liz Day of the NYT directed me to this tweet below.

I watched The Princes and the Press today, before the Netflix doc. It made so much clear. There was a absolutely an agenda against Megan. You either fell for it or you didn’t. Sadly most did.

I didn’t, but I don’t read tabloids or care much for Megan or Harry. What I do care about is the cultural impact of all this hate; I just don’t understand the vitriol like yours that people (mainly middle aged or old white folk) spew akin to Britney fans about Lou. We all know the illegal and horrible things Lou did. But can some explain what god awful terrible despicable things Megan did? Like really?

We heard for years about bullying. Then the press (namely Dailymail) dropped this so called “bomb” a few months back! It’s was like a feather falling. Laughable. The bulling it turns out was nothing other than a frustrated bride days before her wedding saying that if no one else was available (to do something), then this aid (who the papers claimed was bullied) would have to do. There was tears. It’s laughable if not completely ridiculous. I have several sister and gone through more than enough weddings to know this is T.A.M.E. That’s not bullying.

Any investigation into the bullying claims led to nothing.

And the stories of 5am emails, yoga and strict vegan diets is not bullying behaviour either. As Anna Wintour says it’s just the way of the “Californian woman”. 

This man is disgusting, what a horrible comment.

A man who is not a POC and has likely never faced racism, saying such vile comment. Who is he to say that?

This Meghan situation over the past few years has really highlighted to me how racist a large bulk of the media is and certain people.

I didn't watch it yet. Not sure if i will. I have a lot of concerns of them doing that they doing. Meghan is an actress and she still wants to play roles and engage with public for money on her own terms. U know royal member already married american woman and he was about to be a king so with Harry it feels a lot like repetition. Just he never was about to be a king. 

But i wish them the best ..

I am from the UK. While I understand their effort to control their narrative and tell their side of story, at this point, it is just getting repetitive. Podcast, Oprah and now this. At this point, they just sound like spoiled brats. 

I am not watching it because

A. Its the same narrative. 

B. If you want to tell your story, at least be honest because people will start doubting your truth if you are caught lying. This documentary has been caught using stock images and old footage of other incidents. 

I am not a big fan of Royals or H & M but I wish them all the best. 

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

No way on earth were they harder on Kate :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

A quick google search would prove that wrong.

Meghan's were mostly about her lies getting exposed.

Kate's were everything under the sun, drunk college photos, topless pics, etc. They were relentless about attacking her for any little thing.

Meghan's tabloids were always about the same thing, just drama with the royals.

The Royal family themselves might have been harder on Meghan, but I was talking about the tabloids specifically.

Either way The Royal Family is complete scum, but that doesn't mean that Meghan isn't a fame seeking gold digger.

Both statements are accurate.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.