One year ago Britney Exposed Xtina on Insta

Today marks the anniversary of Britney shading xtina while praising Lady Gaga on IG.:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Britney has given Xtina her 30 minutes of fame last year because she turned out a question about her former friend freedom while making faces. The excuse was that she is busy promoting an album that has failed to sell more than 4K.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Maybe if xtina has given a speech or dedicated her performance to Britney she would receive press here and there and people would notice that she is still making music.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Turned out as well that that interview is the only highlight from her era!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I would suggest that you stop making threads with the intention of bashing another artist. This is your sixth thread about Christina Aguilera.

Please ask yourself as to whether posting these types of threads elevates the conversation on Exhale.

OK, but let's not ignore the fact it's some Cretina fans who came here (Britney forum) first poking and gloating about a mexican grammy and taking cheap shots at Britney c-ship, family, mental health etc. They sought a reaction and they got exactly what they wanted lol

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, IoI said:

OK, but let's not ignore the fact it's some Cretina fans who came here (Britney forum) first poking and gloating about a mexican grammy and taking cheap shots at Britney c-ship, family, mental health etc. They sought a reaction and they got exactly what they wanted lol

I don’t think anyone is ignoring that. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I love Britney, but we all know how flippant she has been with her criticism of others. 

Cristina doesn’t speak up, Britney calls her out, If Cristina did speak, we all know Britney would say she’s using her name for clout just like everyone in the documentaries (Fe etc…). I strongly believe if she had of said something, we’d have gotten an alternative post of “why are you saying something now, too little too late, you could have said something earlier”.

As much as it’s sad and extremely wrong what Britney went through, I doubt they’re even friends for her to have these expectations of Cristina. Britney rarely calls out any injustices either, sometimes she’s not even aware of the issue.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Brad90210 said:

I love Britney, but we all know how flippant she has been with her criticism of others. 

Cristina doesn’t speak up, Britney calls her out, If Cristina did speak, we all know Britney would say she’s using her name for clout just like everyone in the documentaries (Fe etc…). I strongly believe if she had of said something, we’d have gotten an alternative post of “why are you saying something now, too little too late, you could have said something earlier”.

As much as it’s sad and extremely wrong what Britney went through, I doubt they’re even friends for her to have these expectations of Cristina. Britney rarely calls out any injustices either, sometimes she’s not even aware of the issue.

Christina spoke out earlier that year on Twitter thread after Britney’s testimony. Maybe Britney felt even it was a little too late then, but who knows 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1