You may not have liked the Femme Fatale Tour but her hair was gorgeous

24 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's weird because although this was probably the best condition her hair had been in years, I still preferred the Circus Tour's look overall. It might be because I prefer her with less thickness to her extensions :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Agree. Was not a fan of femme fatale era hair. But it’s also not that serious and it’s  her hair. So I will just leave it at that lol

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

I love the Femme Fatale tour honestly :)

She looked amazing and MOST of her outfits were on point. welllll except for the How I Roll/Lace and Leather...

She is such a queen for being able to look this good despite going through everything that she went through during this time :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

And then there's Toronto, where she was supposed to look her best for the DVD/Blu-ray release but they put these cheap hair extension on her...2ea2e01cc4d3f821664f01f630b2a0eecddd0bcf

tumblr_luo0utNbaE1r3ty02o1_500.gif

You can literally tell where her real hair ends :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

On the other hand, her make up was beautiful :enigma_alien_blue:

I don’t understand why they didn’t curl it that night. Especially for a show that was being recorded for an official DVD. I love straight hairney but I felt the curls added more to the look :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

She still looks beautiful 🤍

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

And then there's Toronto, where she was supposed to look her best for the DVD/Blu-ray release but they put these cheap hair extension on her...2ea2e01cc4d3f821664f01f630b2a0eecddd0bcf

tumblr_luo0utNbaE1r3ty02o1_500.gif

You can literally tell where her real hair ends :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

On the other hand, her make up was beautiful :enigma_alien_blue:

Uugh the way I've hated that bra for 11 years

It just makes her ***** disappear, so illfitting and unflattering 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.