What is the most flop era by a pop girl?

Vote for the biggest flop era by a pop girl  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has the biggest flop of all the time?

• Lady Gaga-ARTPOP
    • Katy Perry -Witness
    • Brintey Spears- Glory
    • Xtina- Lotus
    • Nicki Minaj- Queen
    • Xtina-Liberation
    • Xtina- Bionic
    • Miley Cyrus - Younger Now
    • Katy Perry- Smile

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2022 at 12:48 AM

Meanwhile Queen outsold everybody combined. Imagine calling a 2x platinum album a flopped who sold almost 200k in its first week. Chun-Li is a top 10 song & 4x platinum lead single. The album is also backed up by an EUROPEAN tour, which also outsold everybody on this list, except for Britney. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
Just now, Style. said:

Meanwhile Queen is outsold everybody combined. Imagine calling a 2x platinum album a flopped who sold almost 200k in its first week. The lead single, Chun Li a top 10 song & 4x platinum single. The album is also backed up by an EUROPEAN tour which also outsold the girlies. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

ARTPOP is there with top 5 single as well Witness:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

imo ARTPOP is the most flop era, she came from a big and loved project as was Born This Way, and she was everywhere in the world, but she keep doing that stupid thing of overhyping the next thing, then doing confusing releases like 'Princess High Die', 'Cake Like Lady Gaga', everything was so messy and annoying, she deserved to tank since she was so full of herself at that point, and her w**d lover phase was pathetic too.

um second place I will say Witness since she came from PRISM that had sucessful singles, but Rise was a joke lol, and 3rd place Younger since Miley Bangerz was everywhere, but probably that was the problem.

Every other released listed here was expected to underpeform since the artist was already in sales and popularity decline, like Glory, Liberation, Lotus, Smile and Queen (? I think the pinkprint flopped compared to pink friday).

PD: Don't get mad about this, all those artist are very successful on their own.

Just now, X_M said:

imo ARTPOP is the most flop era, she came from a big and loved project as was Born This Way, and she keep doing that stupid thing of overhyping the next thing, then doing confusing releases like 'Princess High Die', 'Cake Like Lady Gaga', everything was so messy and annoying, she deserved to tank since she was so full of herself.

um second place I will say Witness since she came from PRISM that had sucessful singles, but Rise was a joke lol, and 3rd place Younger since Miley Bangerz was everywhere, but probably that was the problem.

Every other released listed here was expected to underpeform since the artist was already in sales and popularity decline, like Glory, Liberation, Lotus, Smile and Queen (? I think the pinkprint flopped compared to pink friday).

In terms of my personal taste ARTPOP is my fave followed by Glory and then Witness! I miss the way GAGA was passioned by her music and the way she was teasing it was so iconic. The single release was a mess.

Miley is ino

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki’s albums are great & impactful who inspired a generation of artists, not only rappers. You’re so uncultured, it hurts! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The last time Nicki made something impactful related to her Music was Anaconda, and it wasn't her music was made all eyes focus on her. After that the only thing that made her name being in topic again are her cheap feuds with other artists, and other shady things.

4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Where is BJ? ARTPOP and Witness debuted at #1 and their respective lead singles reached the top 5 of the hot100. Queen had great longevity. All of these outperformed Britney Jean in every way, so it doesn't feel like they're on the list and BJ isn't.

I said already that I won't include BJ to make it harder for you to chose because I know that everyone of you hates it.

Spoiler

I love the album :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

It is what it is

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.