How Xtiani flop album recieved x9 grammys noms and Brit Hit single NONE?

6 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Manufactured artists = sales
Real artists = Grammys, respect.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

...I like Britney but throughout her career she hasn't bothered to show her true talent or release any albums coming from her own soul, You know what i mean? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:
she just does it for fun!

it's not his fault but that of his old label

should I remind you that an album between ITZ and Blackout was planned and it was called The Original Doll 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

No one cares about the Latin grammys

i guess that you don't care. You'are hating AGUILERA era so much and u expecting that woman in her 40s will promote as she was 20. Nobody's doing that **** in their 40s. Lol. Get that and leave. People are just enjoying music and respect from Grammys. Leave her alone. 

To be very fair. It's not about respect or about sales. Grammy's likes some artists and some doesn't. They like Xtina, never like Britney/ Nicki Minaj / for a long time Madonna, but it changed at some point. Beyonce has so many nominations and wins because her father was in the jury at some point - she has a good relation with Grammys. But who should won Grammys if not Beyonce? Maybe at beginning of her solo career they gave her too much, but right now she's the only relevant artist who is on the market 25+ years. 

Grammy's are like radios and any kind of thing. Radios are banning artist as well if they dosen't want them to succeed. Radios were for Xtina only for her 3 first albums, right now they doesn't care about her. They care only when she releasing a feat with somebody more trendy. Britney had radio ban, but after 2007 they started to playing her. So it all depends.

So Xtina is lucky with Grammy's and she deserved a lot more. They always were giving her awards only were they had to - she never won Best Album of something. Sorry but for Beautiful, Lady Marmalade or Aint No Other Man or Say Something they had to.  Grammys are about nothing - its not a determinant of good music. But its a privlage to have. And its a good "promo" for aritist and some kind of determinant of longevity. Xtina is nominated in every of 4 decades (90,00,10,20). So put some respect, its not easy to achieve even with sympathy.

Will X win? She will at least one Latin, but i dont think that she can grab regular one that easy. 

4 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Don’t artists pay for these? Anyway.. Xtina will most likely appear at the Grammys and accept her award (if she wins) and Britney wouldn’t if she did. Good for Xtina. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

dont think so. but if u want a nomination your label has to send what nominations in what catergories they want (prenoms). Maybe Britney's label is not sending those? You will know better.

For example in Bionic "era" (lolz) RCA were sending prenoms to Grammys. Best Dance Recording - Not Myself Tonight and much more. She didnt get even a 1 nom.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

...I like Britney but throughout her career she hasn't bothered to show her true talent or release any albums coming from her own soul, You know what i mean? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I have to agree... 

HMC is her first vocal as a free woman so it had a different feel to her other manufactured label singles. 

But it was just a feature and a cover... And not Grammy Worthy. 

It would mean so much more for her to deservedly win a Grammy for an album she has created and is passionate about. 

• Love 1

It’s not her best album but the awards are well deserved she’s clearly put a lot into this album, probably the most she’s done since Bionic. I’m happy her artistry and work is being recognised.

Also can guarantee if it was the other way round and Britney was nominated for 7 Latin Grammys ya’ll wouldn’t be saying it means nothing 🙄🙄 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Oh please, everybody knows that the Grammys are the equivalent of the firm's party. There are thousands of albums that are works of art all over the world, by artists that you have never Heard of and that have never had the recognition of this disgusting academy.

It is very unfair and delusional to say that the Grammys are the bastion of what is or is not art.

Spoiler

But I agree with you that Britney has little material for an award on excellence. In my opinion she should have won best new artist, been at least nominated with Blackout, here I really think she should have won at least in pop or dance album and the same for Femme Fatale, which although "distant" is technically very well produced.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

27 minutes ago, mr. ferret said:

Oh please, everybody knows that the Grammys are the equivalent of the firm's party. There are thousands of albums that are works of art all over the world, by artists that you have never Heard of and that have never had the recognition of this disgusting academy.

It is very unfair and delusional to say that the Grammys are the bastion of what is or is not art.

Reveal hidden contents

But I agree with you that Britney has little material for an award on excellence. In my opinion she should have won best new artist, been at least nominated with Blackout, here I really think she should have won at least in pop or dance album and the same for Femme Fatale, which although "distant" is technically very well produced.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Like it or not, the grammys are the most important awards in the music industry  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

they generate prestige and respect to who those who earn it (it is not the same as sales, or longevity in the career, you understand?!!!!!!:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

If there are works of art that haven't won, it's because surely there was someone better in the same categories :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

Like it or not, the grammys are the most important awards in the music industry  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

they generate prestige and respect to who those who earn it (it is not the same as sales, or longevity in the career, you understand?!!!!!!:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

If there are works of art that haven't won, it's because surely there was someone better in the same categories :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Brady Bunch K GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.