Where should Britney travel to next?

• Super Mods

I would say Sardinia! It’s an island in the Mediterranean Sea and it’s actually wear The Little Mermaid was recently filmed. What a beautiful getaway location and I could totally see the queen enjoying herself here 💙

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png  

Let me know where you’d recommend Britney to take her next vacation :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Matou said:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: I really don't understand you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You tell people to stop asking what she should do ...

and then this thread ... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

? What can you not comprehend? There’s a huge difference in a light and fun thread about beautiful destinations/where she should go to for her next vacation and dictating what she should do for her next career move or telling her what she should do on her Instagram. I don’t get you and how you can even compare the two. Sit down and go embarrass yourself somewhere else please :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

? What can you not comprehend? There’s a huge difference in a light and fun thread about beautiful destinations/where she should go to for her next vacation and dictating what she should do for her next career move or telling her what she should do on her Instagram. I don’t get you and how you can even compare the two. Sit down and go embarrass yourself somewhere else please :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

@Matou I have all night and I suggest you refrain from commenting in this thread again :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I don't "embarrass" myself thank you :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I will not take your suggestion then :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's Matou ***** ! :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

You’re as bored as Britney, I see. 

Maybe the mod position will help fill your day with other tasks. Hopefully not the SuperMod position as I don’t want banned. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Why are you so negative? Grow up. Not you calling me bored and then coming into this thread and commenting in such a way :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: sweetie you’re clearly very bored. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why are you so negative? Grow up. Not you calling me bored and then coming into this thread and commenting in such a way :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: sweetie you’re clearly very bored. 

It’s a cold and wet Sunday morning so you’re right, I am bored. Very bored. But I just knew I’d find the light and positivity with you, Glitter. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.