Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe's Best Movies: What to Watch Before 'Blonde' | IndieWire

Please be respectful if you're gonna comment about her.

anyone else a fan of Marilyn? I've been a fan for like 6-7 years. ive red books on her and watched docs. seen only some of her films 'bus stop' 'niagara' 'lets make love' 'dont bother to knock' 'river of no return' I think MM was beautiful, sweet, smart, **** etc. she def was born to be a Star. her whole life before and after fame was heartbreaking. If i could meet a old celeb (old hollywood) it be her forsure. i just wanna hug her tbh. 60 years shes been dead and the world still talks about her.... that power! yes shes been exploited and lies about her with the new "biopic" Blonde which is sad they aren't telling her story with the truth but i think she is still loved and seen as a icon of the 20th and 21st century since the 50s. Love ya Norma jeane. 

marilyn monroe kiss GIF

• Love 2

An absolute icon and arguably the biggest Hollywood celebrity to ever exist. It is unfortunate that her talents often got overlooked due to her image, however Marilyn definitely had so much more to give. Beautiful soul too fragile and gullible for this world. I wish she actually knew how loved she was and still is. Her impact will live on forever.

Marilyn Monroe Hair GIF

P.S. I don’t believe the cause of her death was a suicide. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

An absolute icon and arguably the biggest Hollywood celebrity to ever exist. It is unfortunate that her talents often got overlooked due to her image, however Marilyn definitely had so much more to give. Beautiful soul too fragile and gullible for this world. I wish she actually knew how loved she was and still is. Her impact will live on forever.

Marilyn Monroe Hair GIF

P.S. I don’t believe the cause of her death was a suicide. 

she looks beautiful in that gif 

Just now, Henry. said:

I remember when I was obsessed with her like 3 years ago :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I watched Niagara, Gentlemen Prefers Blondes, The Seven Year Itch, Some Like It Hot :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It's crazy how iconic she is :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Like can you imagine being that iconic? Even her name Marilyn Monroe sounds so iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

GettyImages-607396320.jpg

She seems so unreal sometimes tbh like I can't believe this was a real person 

The camera loved her the camera knew how to get her just right. she has never taken a bad picture. she was unbelieveably stunning.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

The camera loved her the camera knew how to get her just right. she has never taken a bad picture. she was unbelieveably stunning.

Is it bad that I wonder how she looks now 60 years after her death

I remember a video of some workers next to her grave (they were doing some work there) and one of them said she still looks good :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Is it bad that I wonder how she looks now 60 years after her death

I remember a video of some workers next to her grave (they were doing some work there) and one of them said she still looks good :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Wouldn't she be a skeleton? no offense to her. if she were alive in her 90s she would prob still look great! maybe she wouldve had work done later on since she was much about her appearance her hair/the make up. i could be wrong cuz out and about she wore no make up and sunglasses.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block