Judge Penny denies Jamie’s request to make medical information public and Matthew Rosengart Says Why Jamie Should Be Held In Contempt & Sanctioned

Rosengart apparently said that the statute of limitations for the bugging is moot due to Jamie’s stall tactics

Thank goodness I was right! I was getting nervous but hopeful that Rosengart wouldn't let the statute of limitations just blow right by without making a strong case. 

Still don't get why Judge Penny keeps delaying fees being paid that are years old :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Like, how much more information do you need? This is the perfect way for key enablers of the Con to be punished for enabling this Conservatorship all for the sake of their own greed. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank goodness I was right! I was getting nervous but hopeful that Rosengart wouldn't let the statute of limitations just blow right by without making a strong case. 

Still don't get why Judge Penny keeps delaying fees being paid that are years old :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Like, how much more information do you need? This is the perfect way for key enablers of the Con to be punished for enabling this Conservatorship all for the sake of their own greed. 

I feel like a she’s protecting him in some way that’s her right hand man these people had lunch together after the cases

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I feel like a she’s protecting him in some way that’s her right hand man these people had lunch together after the cases

I do get the impression the probate court is a cosy little club and the subscriptions are paid by conserved estates.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, brads2radforu said:

Ummmm, that’s a HIPAA violation.  Someone’s giving him money to fight this damn hard.  It’s Lou. Always been Lou. So disappointing for a Christian woman.

If you haven’t learned by now after Trump, the most ferocious “christians” have the most questionable ethics and morals. I’m atheist but I do feel bad for normal religious people who have to avoid whackos like Lou. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.