Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

3 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

This is it. Britney believes that anyone who gives her advice is trying to control her. That's why Sam is ok with her posting her ***** on IG, because he knows that if he says something about it, he's out . 

It also probably triggers her back to her boys and family shaming her for them.

Just now, Slayer said:

Another reason I hope she stops shading Selena is because Selena is the most followed woman on instagram, right? So that’ll just lead to Britney receiving SO much more hate and Britney doesn’t need that.

Selena is the most followed on social media, she has a successful make-up line, she has huge music following, and her shows on HBO and Hulu are a huge success. It is bad in every angle. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, glitch said:

she's doing that to normalize girls exposing themselves on internet, maybe OnlyFans is paying her to try to change peoples mind, like if an A list pop star does that so you can do that,

I really think she has a deal with OnlyFans ,

she can do whatever she wants but a better photographer or practice better **** faces would be way better:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

you killed me gurl :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.