Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I think that ship has sailed. I think their friendship is over. I have a feeling Selena betrayed Britney. Maybe it triggers her because her own family betrayed her. Idk but Selena definitely did something to Britney.

I think its a disagreement that was blown out of proportion. Doesn't mean we need to point fingers.

Some women enjoy owning their body, others don't. 

• Like 2
Just now, Monroe said:

A 40 year old woman acting like a 13 year old brat. Quit Instagram, Britney. It's doing no good to your mind or your image

Can you not. Some of you really went 180 quick. When Britney was silenced, you guys complained how she got no voice. And now when she has her freedom, some of you keep downplaying her voices and gaslighting her.

Celebrities are known to be hypocrite so I'm glad Britney made this post lol

• Love 3

It truly perplexes me as to what caused their rift with each other. They both seemed such great allies especially since they experienced a similar career trajectory but ever since after Britney’s wedding, things took a huge 180. I guess what went down with Brit and Selena will remain a mystery :(

• Like 1

Tbh lots of people here are hypocritical, the same people who comment 'yaaaasss queen' for every Britney naked post are now turning against her, Britneys message is spot on. Im not necessarily here for most of  her naked posts, but that does not mean I have to disrespect how she chooses to express herself through her own body. 

Selenas name was not explicitly mentioned, however if the cap fits henny, wear it. I stand with Britney on this 1, in speaking out against those who shame woman for showing off their bodies and then sugar coat it into some sweet inspirational message, and then goes ahead and does the exact same thing when money is involved. Call out the hypocrites Brit! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Since my thread was closed because some moderators have dictatorial delusions.

She really needs a good friend who will tell her that misogyny and destroying each other between women is something that stayed in the last century. I know that everyone will say "Free Britney, let her do what she wants etc" but when you have a good friend and she/he is receiving constant hate for her/his actions, don't you advise her/him?  Or do you just watch how it's destroy itself?

I wish Sam, instead of taking selfies all day of his muscles, would recommend her some better spiritual therapy to overcome her traumas since hate is not a therapy and that's the only thing she's receiving from the general public. She is destroying her own legacy, other fandoms are attacking her daily and all because of an insane addiction to the socials that even her own children are against.

They did the right thing by closing your thread. Also talking poorly about the mods in this thread? Not the best look.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.