Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

18 minutes ago, X_M said:

AVvXsEgr0qlpoXV5Tv0iitC229qCp7qC3CFfMMx9

LET THEM BREATHE.

Meanwhile, a guy like Justin Bieber performs barely moving in joggings and a beanie and you bishes are OK with THAT. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

27 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I kinda feel bad for Selena since Britney’s her fav. Maybe Sam was being flirty at the wedding and it annoyed her? 

This is incredibly narrow-minded. Women are better than fighting over men. And Britney has no competition. And I think Sam is better than that.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

And that is something positive for you? she will only get more hate for her constant pointless attacks on other women

Literally no where did I say that it was positive? I was just reminding you since you made it seem like she’s in love with them because she used their song for a video. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

Exactly, neither Britney nor Selena is wrong in her speech. Brit you can spread your message without bringing other people down.

Hide contents

I know she did't mention Selena but it's obviously about her.

Exactly and I think Britney is greatly misunderstanding Selena’s speech. Selena had literally just left rehab and what she said is that she not only wanted to see people’s bodies she also wanted to see their hearts…Why is that so wrong? 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Vicky liked and commented.

9-AAE3-CA6-621-F-43-BF-AB33-3-BE675689-C

I think Selena told Britney that she should stop posting naked pictures. And I’m personally agree with Selena. I mean if Britney was my sister or best friend my advice would be the same.

obviously Britney loves to be naked and is not a role model. It’s sad for Selena because she just like all of us have an image of sweet Britney but what she found was a *****y person. I mean Britney is real that what she is.

Selena is more like Taylor, pretending to be cute and sweet and harmless doing rude comments. Like a mother giving advice to her teenage daughter. Britney hated  that.

i understand both of them. But what Britney is doing is really stupid and immature.  

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.