Little Mix’s Sweet Melody turns 2!

It has been two years since Little Mix released their third single from their sixth album ‘Confetti’.  What an absolute BOP this is, quite frankly one of their best songs and definitely one of the best pop songs out there! In my opinion, it is the perfect pop song. It had a simple but great choreography based video.

Sweet Melody was Little Mix’s last single as a four piece before Jesy left. The song became Little Mix’s fifth UK #1, an incredible feat to achieve 10 years into their career. 

The song has never been performed as a four-piece, hopefully one day that’ll happen :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Credit to @CrazyButItFeelsAllright for inspiring me to give this amazing song its moment to celebrate its 2 year anniversary!

What are your thought on Sweet Melody?

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I hate when they have the audience sing like I’m paying to hear you sing boo not these  tone deaf clowns around me :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Agreed! But I know singers have said they do that to either catch their breath or they forget the lyrics…sooo I get it but I still wanna hear the singer sing their song. 

idk if you like seeing broadway shows but I do and as of the last few years, audience members are like screaming and woo-ing like they’re at a drag show during numbers. Do that at a concert but not in theater. I need them to wait for the number to be over and then applaud. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Agreed! But I know singers have said they do that to either catch their breath or they forget the lyrics…sooo I get it but I still wanna hear the singer sing their song. 

idk if you like seeing broadway shows but I do and as of the last few years, audience members are like screaming and woo-ing like they’re at a drag show during numbers. Do that at a concert but not in theater. I need them to wait for the number to be over and then applaud. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I’ve only seen a couple of broadway shows live. The last one was Mean Girls in 2019 but I was dying at your comment about the drag show :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.