It's been 4 years since the last time Britney Spears performed live (October 21, 2018)

grandprix.jpg.9abb840b0ab00065bd3061316abaa684.jpgBritney-Spears-F1.jpg

On October 21, 2018, Britney Spears performed the last show of her Piece of Me Tour at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas as one of the two performers of the Grand Prix (the other one being Bruno Mars).

Britney-Spears-F1-3.jpg

The tour brought a watered down version of her Las Vegas residency to several cities of United States and Europe. This last show was isolated from the two previous legs, and it happened after the new residency Domination, set to kick off in 2019, had already been announced.

Britney-Spears-F1-2.jpg

Domination was ultimately cancelled in early 2019 when her father and conservator forced her to enter a mental facility against her will, and she's been on a hiatus ever since. So this show marks her last performance of the 2010's decade, and her latest performance so far.

DqHrlu1UwAIbESd.jpg

In 2021, we were able to hear from Britney for the very first time in a while when she spoke to the court in a shocking testimony that revealed some of the abuses she had suffered under the conservatorship, including the fact that she was forced to do this tour in 2018:

"To recap: I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to do… My management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney, and by contract my own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the tour.

When I came off that tour, a new show in Las Vegas was supposed to take place. I started rehearsing early, but it was hard because I’d been doing Vegas for four years and I needed a break in between. But no, I was told this is the timeline and this is how it’s going to go."

DqFy7SPUcAEMwXv.jpg

43779420_750645058647425_8146000645895817452_n.jpg

DqFy7SNUUAAfs5U.jpg

DqFy7SOVYAAet68.jpg

DqFs7lmW4AIHJBY.jpg

DqFs6_BWoAID32y.jpg

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

And to think they FORCED her to sign/agree to Abomination as soon as she got off the stage. Thank goodness she can do as she pleases now. 

I hope she can perform the songs she wants the way she wants sometime in the future 

And then threw her in the trash at that place when she said she didn’t want to do something. They cancelled everything and locked her up. Absolutely despicable. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block