The 'Halloween Ends' Streaming and Comment Party!

On 10/15/2022 at 8:05 PM, The JayTawndre Show said:

Me too! I think Corey is hot 🥵 

I loved everything about this film. It's my favorite out of all three, but I love all three films. This was a great trilogy. Also it's expected to bring in $50 million in the box office. Like John Carpenter said, if you attach a dollar sign to anything it will continue. So that leads me to believe they may make another 'Halloween' film. 

I didn’t like it but I am happy you loved it! I do love this timeline. James Jude Courtney is the perfect Michael Myers and Halloween 2018 is one of my favorite films. Halloween Ends dissapointed me very much but I heard the novelization has a lot more Michael and backstory and explanation so maybe I will like that version of the story more!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I didn’t like it but I am happy you loved it! I do love this timeline. James Jude Courtney is the perfect Michael Myers and Halloween 2018 is one of my favorite films. Halloween Ends dissapointed me very much but I heard the novelization has a lot more Michael and backstory and explanation so maybe I will like that version of the story more!

What's the novelization is it a book? 

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Yes I loved it ❤️🍁🍂

• Love 1
13 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

What's the novelization is it a book? 

Yes it’s a book. Most movies these days get a novelization. It’s based on the script and early versions of the film. In the Halloween Ends book It even talks about how Michael got away in Halloween Kills and what he did between then and Ends. And how others mental patients who had their rooms near Michael would be influenced by his evil and stuff like that and so much more. It explains a lot more so their choices for the Corey story makes more sense. A link if you are interested; link amazon

Halloween 2018 and Kills have books too.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Yes it’s a book. Most movies these days get a novelization. It’s based on the script and early versions of the film. In the Halloween Ends book It even talks about how Michael got away in Halloween Kills and what he did between then and Ends. And how others mental patients who had their rooms near Michael would be influenced by his evil and stuff like that and so much more. It explains a lot more so their choices for the Corey story makes more sense. A link if you are interested; link amazon

Halloween 2018 and Kills have books too.

Oh wow I had no clue!!! Thanks for this!!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block