Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:46 AM, jordeezy said:

I meeeean Lynne had every right to be p1ssed at her for that. I wonder if this is where the "restraining order" against Lynne came from? She should not have slapped her tho. I wonder if Britney showed up drunk? Post-partum Depression can reveal itself as this sort of partying behavior.  I love how honest Britney is and I hope she continues to break generational curses by being honest. 

To the haters that want to BULLY and BAN me from this forum - read my initial comment again. You missed a whole sentence.

6tmpyf.gif

• Love 1

Let’s be real, Lynne didn’t slap Britney because she was out late and watching her kids. She slapped Britney because it wasn’t good for Britney’s image for her to be partying. She thought that behavior would jeopardize her career and the money flow. That’s all Lynne has ever cared about since the moment she started pimping out her daughter. That reasoning aligns more closely with Lynne’s character. 

• Like 3

Lynne slapped Britney after she stumbled home at 4am after being out partying with two well known cokeheads while she was watching Britney’s children… How about it? Why not?

Britney wasn't a child at this point; she was a grown woman in her mid-twenties, divorced with two children. While I do think she's struggled with substance abuse and mental health issues, and the conservertisip was never justified, Britney is accountable for some **** that went down. She was a mother. That should had been her main focus. Not partying who is now doing a Netflix special and this girl the Hilton's cut out of their will.

This fan-forum applauding all of Britney’s weird posts post-conservatorship is not empowering. I’m more worried now than in 2007 to be honest.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.