Documents for Miss Britney Recording Inc.,

mocha latto

Here are the documents for incorporation of the company called Miss Britney Recording. Theres not much I have found on this comp so far (also busy with research for something about her TMS) but I believe the company may have control over aspects of her past releases and maybe even her masters. It is now under direction of Micheal Kane. 

UMG stated in a lawsuit with a streaming service it did not own all of Britneys music and musical works. I posted that lawsuit on another thread (I will try to find it again, I did buy the court docs)

Theres a few new names here.. even a name that brings up some reporter? I dont even think thats who this is. The company was actually established by someone named Andrea Mitchell, in 2010.

Heres the docs for those who have not already seen them:

Would love to see if anyone has found/can find more.

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Is this Michael Lane’s address?

0-F980342-DD5-C-4-D75-AA49-6135-B0-A4105

Ive been doing research quietly on the *****Cat dolls and that Andrea Mitchell lady ALSO came up in the incorporation of GRL Productions LLC. I wonder who she is? Surely it cant be this journalist lady that comes up when you google the name? Why in the flying hail would she be involved :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Source: 

BIZFILEONLINE.SOS.CA.GOV

(Search GRL Productions LLC)

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Great point! I haven’t seen this person in any other Britney documents 

34-F3-EEC0-28-D5-4-EBA-8235-3-C1-DE0-C59

Andrea Mitchell is an American television journalist, anchor, and commentator for NBC News, based in Washington, D.C.”

Do we have any way to verify if this is the same person? It sounds absurd she would have anything to do with the situation, however, she apparently has been involved in some shady business before that might suggest she would be involved with shady figured such as the Spears clan. 

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I havent read the streaming lawsuit yet 

Did I already post that somewhere? I found it online somewhere but Im almost positive I downloaded the docs. Its a lot of irrelevant stuff, but they use Britney as an example, citing that they didn't own all of the stuff she released. They referred to her music and some other stuff.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block