Who are your Top 5 favourite girl groups?

Slayer

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

I’m surprised by your opinion, most Girls Aloud fans consider their debut to be their weakest album.

I mean I dont listen to their entire albums, I just know the singles, and Sound Of The Underground had amazing singles.

Life Got Cold is their best song in my opinion, I was obsessed with that song and still love it.  And the other singles sound like actually good pop songs.

Then it got worse in my opinion and I was shocked by how bad it got.

16 hours ago, fays1 said:

I mean I dont listen to their entire albums, I just know the singles, and Sound Of The Underground had amazing singles.

Life Got Cold is their best song in my opinion, I was obsessed with that song and still love it.  And the other singles sound like actually good pop songs.

Then it got worse in my opinion and I was shocked by how bad it got.

Your opinions are just so surprising to me :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Girls Aloud seemed to get better as the years went by.

7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Your opinions are just so surprising to me :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Girls Aloud seemed to get better ad the years went by.

Maybe for people who like that kind of music? Wouldnt you say they got more generic and pop? I looked into their discography many times and hated everything after the first album. Just my opinion though..

8 hours ago, fays1 said:

Maybe for people who like that kind of music? Wouldnt you say they got more generic and pop? I looked into their discography many times and hated everything after the first album. Just my opinion though..

I wouldn't say ‘generic’, their music always seemed quite left-field to me. 

47 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Little Mix is the best girl group ever! They simply check all of the boxes: beauty, vocals, choreography, great songs!

I'm looking forward to their solo careers, especially Perrie's career (tbh I think she is the only one that will do good in solo a career).

Exactly, they tick every single box :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Such insanely talented women.

I'm so glad all four are actively working on new music! 

I feel like Jade will build an even bigger gay fanbase and make great bops! I'm VERY excited for Perrie too, she's been working with some Little Mix producers and Ed Sheeran's producers too!

25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: 

My one last attempt:

If this fails, then I am shooketh! but thank you for trying :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They are actually good, and the songs you recommended are nice, but its just not the kind of music im interested in.

Im more into R&B, Country, Rock, and raw sounding music. Britney is the only pop star I listen to because of my childhood.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Exactly, they tick every single box :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Such insanely talented women.

I'm so glad all four are actively working on new music! 

I feel like Jade will build an even bigger gay fanbase and make great bops! I'm VERY excited for Perrie too, she's been working with some Little Mix producers and Ed Sheeran's producers too!

Jade has good chances to survive as a solo artist and I think she was the member that enjoyed the most being part of Little Mix and that didn't want the group to end! She is a great pop music fan so I think she will do great pop music. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.