New female rapper Ice Spice goes viral with her song “Munch (Feelin’ U)”

Style.

15 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

you again hahaha

and your username contradicts yourself so much

Plus, i think you havent done it hahaha

Lmao u r so funny!! My name has nothing to do with s**. And if I'm a virgin so what? I have no soul ties!! You can be mad I'm calling out these garbage modern day women but I don't care!! These people are sick

47 minutes ago, Fu d Ck said:

Okay Orphan Annie! I'm I'm sick of these woman talking about their box! It's disgusting and played out. Bet her stuff looks like something off the Arby's menu

not you with your week old account... Don't you have anything better to do than to trash women...  get a hobby, maybe you won't be so miserable.

:jamie_lynn_grape::umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

7 minutes ago, IAmBritneyNotJean said:

not you with your week old account... Don't you have anything better to do than to trash women...  get a hobby, maybe you won't be so miserable.

:jamie_lynn_grape::umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Yes a week and?! Lmao sit down. These women trash themselves. It's not my fault so many females today don't take accountability and act like *** dumps, of course u would defend this behavior you lack morals and class. Bye pumpkin! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block