Favorite and least favorite perfume by Britney?

I recently bought Midnight Fantasy and I'm absolutely loving it, it's so sweet! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: I def wanna buy more stuff from her, but they don't really have her stuff in stores near me, so I have to order them online which means blind buying. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: I trusted Midnight Fantasy cause it was the one I saw most people saying is really good and a safe blind buy, but the opinions on the rest are pretty mixed.

I'm also thinking of ordering the original Fantasy but I've heard they reformulated it and now it's sour :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: so I'm kinda torn on that.

Anyways, back to my original question, what's your favorite and least favorite fragrance by Britney?

• Love 1
  • 10 months later...

Hi! I'm new around. Life long Britney fan and love her fragrances. I feel they dont get the recognition they deserve. Im a colector and have most of them (working on getting the few missing ones hehe)

Would love to chat with fellow fans, collectors or enthusiasts. I'll post a few pics of my collection later on, would love to see yours too :)

Have a wonderful day! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, NeonDreams said:

Hi! I'm new around. Life long Britney fan and love her fragrances. I feel they dont get the recognition they deserve. Im a colector and have most of them (working on getting the few missing ones hehe)

Would love to chat with fellow fans, collectors or enthusiasts. I'll post a few pics of my collection later on, would love to see yours too :)

Have a wonderful day! 

i've started collecting too! i have 10 right now! My favorite is VIP Private Show followed by Midnight Fantasy. Least favorite is Curious (not a fan of florals)

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

i've started collecting too! i have 10 right now! My favorite is VIP Private Show followed by Midnight Fantasy. Least favorite is Curious (not a fan of florals)

I remember wanting to love curious as a teen because I loved the bottle but yeah just wasn’t for me 

1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

I really love Private Show, it's amazing.

I've been thinking to get me Prerogative, but I've always wondered if it is somehow suited for a man? (I know don't get me dragged, a man can wear any perfume, but is it more floral/feme or is really neutral?)

definitely more on the feminine side, very coffee mixed with some spice but not a lot, it's definitely a sweet scent, but I think anyone could wear it if they want to

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

where did u get it from? and what do you think?

I live in UK and got it from Amazon. Sorry if this isnt very helpful.

Is... interesting. Smells like synthetic watermelon. Not what I was expecting. Is not bad. I s ok I guess. Kinda Bubblegummy or shower gel of sorts. Get it ASAP. This definitely aint gonna last on the market. And something like Tropical fantasy would have been a much more accurate name

This is just a first impression. Ill write a more in deep review after I wear it for a couple days

34 minutes ago, NeonDreams said:

I live in UK and got it from Amazon. Sorry if this isnt very helpful.

Is... interesting. Smells like synthetic watermelon. Not what I was expecting. Is not bad. I s ok I guess. Kinda Bubblegummy or shower gel of sorts. Get it ASAP. This definitely aint gonna last on the market. And something like Tropical fantasy would have been a much more accurate name

This is just a first impression. Ill write a more in deep review after I wear it for a couple days

definitely sounds like a perfume i'd love so i'm definitely gonna try it once it comes out in the states

21 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Oh which ones you have?

you have excellent taste! those are amazing for sure! Curious is not bad (IMHO of course) it just feels a bit generic. Doesn't have that uniqueness from Fantasy (even curious in control is lovely!)

Is such a shame that so many fragrances got discontinued

Definitely you should try Jungle Fantasy! is really fresh. Feels more like a body mist in a way. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long :( (at least in my skin)

20 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

I really love Private Show, it's amazing.

I've been thinking to get me Prerogative, but I've always wondered if it is somehow suited for a man? (I know don't get me dragged, a man can wear any perfume, but is it more floral/feme or is really neutral?)

My recommendation would be to try it before you buy it and decide for yourself. Fragances are a really personal thing and we all perceive them and project them in different ways too. But I think a guy could definitely pull Prerogative without any issues. At least the original one, since it has more "darker" tones than any of the other ones. Ego and Rave are a bit lighter and sweeter, so it'd be a matter of personal choice  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, NeonDreams said:

Oh which ones you have?

you have excellent taste! those are amazing for sure! Curious is not bad (IMHO of course) it just feels a bit generic. Doesn't have that uniqueness from Fantasy (even curious in control is lovely!)

Is such a shame that so many fragrances got discontinued

Definitely you should try Jungle Fantasy! is really fresh. Feels more like a body mist in a way. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long :( (at least in my skin)

here's what i got from favorite to least:

VIP Private Show

Midnight Fantasy

Prerogative

Electric Fantasy

Circus Fantasy

Fantasy

Fantasy Sheer

Naked Fantasy

Hidden Fantasy

Curious

• Love 1

Oh thats a lovely collection! would love to see some pics if possible. 

Ill try and upload a few of mine later on :)

Even mind you, im still missing a few hehe

Im curious that you have VIP private show and not the original private show, as VIP is much harder to come by (at least here in UK)

Edited by NeonDreams
Didnt quote

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.