Who is gonna be the next person to come against Britney publicly after all the failed attempts?

I feel like even her mental health if not a big problem at this point of time..

On a personal level, Sam, Vicky or any good friends, even Rosengart can come out to back up for her since they probably are the closest people around her now.

On a professional level, if she is really secretly working with people to do songs, those can back her up as well. And definitely even Elton John and HMC producer are giving great feedback on working with her.

TBH, maybe a little bit worry about her book as they will definitely find things to nitpick. US as fans would believe her Team Con will not sit back and do nothing. So I would hope they will be able to find as much supporting for the book in case for the future.

9 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I suspect the next thing they do is try to sue her because of what is in the book 

Kfed thinks he is Johnny Depp 

Johnny Depp sadly set the stage for this. He lost in the UK and he absolutely should've lost in the US on the basis of first amendment rights and free speech. 

His victory has set back years of progress for domestic violence victims. Marilyn Manson right now is suing his ***ual assault victims for defamation. I would not be shocked one bit if K-Fed or even Jamie Spears tries the same thing in the future. 

All those people who supported a washed up, alcoholic narcissistic actor in his trial can pat themselves on the back. 

• Like 1

i’m sure it’s gonna be lynne… i can honestly see her doing like dr. phil… and then making it into an hour special about all the “good things” she’s tried helping britney with… blah blah blah and the little conservative christian ppl are gonna eat it all up cuz it’s lynne and she’s a soft speaker… blah blah blah… i can’t stand these ppl

4 hours ago, Gordon said:

Johnny Depp sadly set the stage for this. He lost in the UK and he absolutely should've lost in the US on the basis of first amendment rights and free speech. 

His victory has set back years of progress for domestic violence victims. Marilyn Manson right now is suing his ***ual assault victims for defamation. I would not be shocked one bit if K-Fed or even Jamie Spears tries the same thing in the future. 

All those people who supported a washed up, alcoholic narcissistic actor in his trial can pat themselves on the back. 

Sorry jD is king and he won because of AH lie I never understand people that in her side !! 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Gordon said:

Oh god go back to Gaga daily 

Its literally a sinking ship at this point (thats taking OH so long to drown).  I think the kids as pawns was their last resort, that & possibly trying to ruin Sam's reputation/ making him look bad or guilty for whatever level of passivity he had to have in order to be with his woman during the c-ship. That whole group of ppl against B is sick and i cannot wait till they all go down with the exception of her kids of course, they will come around one day soon 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.