Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

This entire conversation was put on a public forum. The Federline’s chose to make it a media sensation. Britney’s been silenced and intimidated long enough. All gloves off 🥊🥊. The boys have been groomed and manipulated. They are naive and innocent Britney knows that. This story is as old as the Bible. This is just a modern day version. I am convinced that Britney will be vindicated and justice will be served. At the end of the day…..BRITNEY WILL BE THE VICTOR AND DOMINATE HER DOMAIN! Britney has the power! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

Maybe she thought about her kids, again all that process, would be so exhausting for her (after all she've been through) and their kids would be furious... so... I think she did a good move not trying that.

Legal custody isn't visitation rights though, it would have fit the narrative of her wanting respect as a woman/mother.

But yeah guess there were other things first like marrying and such.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If the rumors I've heard are true, she's even in this thread right now liking posts. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Whaaat? For real? Where did you hear that? 

And to Britney: I love you so much, we love you so much girl, I know you don't like tha label 'role model' but you are really truly are one! Keep on doing your thing and living your truth, you are extraordinary talented❤️💕 you are right, you are their mother, they will realize this sooner or later. Sending you hugs!

• Love 1

I am sure her boys were told that Britney is unwell and has mental issues so that they would not ask questions.  I am sure everything seemed normal to them.  This was far from normal and Britney was a slave.  I always thought Britney agreed to do all these things and be in a conservatorship because she didnt think she would have access to her kids if she didn't.  And now this happens.  

I really hope Britney knows how gaslit she has been and I hope she knows how strong of a person she is.  

• Love 5

🔴TMZ: SADDENED JAYDEN SAYS SHE FAVORED HIM, IGNORED PRESTON

15-year-old Jayden did a sit down interview with Daphne Barak for DailyMail in which he said, "I think mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love and I don't think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that."

Sources directly connected to Kevin Federline's family have told TMZ about Jayden's grievance, saying it has deeply disturbed K-Fed as well. They say when Jayden and Sean Preston would come over to Britney's house, all of the attention went to Jayden. They went on to say it hurt not only Sean Preston but really hurt and angered Jayden as well.

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, dritney said:

She spit major facts.

I’m not here to speak on minors, but Jayden is too young and too misguided to know better.

Britney was stolen her opportunity to raise these kids and now she’s paying the price yet again.

This woman is such an icon and she’s given us so much. She just deserves some f—king peace. 😭😭😭

Just want to keep giving this as much attention as possible. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I do believe she can get better terms at family court if the systemic corruption is nipped. 

It seems family court is a breeding ground for crooked lawyers /judges in cahoots defrauding people (just like probate court and conservatorships)

Kaplan was named in a lawsuit, among others. Widespread corruption. 

Wasser seems to be shady too. 

Spoiler

Mark Vincent Kaplan 
https://katy***posure.com/2014/02/03/san-diego-families-call-for-fbi-investigation-rico-in-the-local-courts/  "statewide criminal enterprise. .. divorce court....  current practices of what is generally described as the “Family Law Community.”

They rigged the system against her using corrupt people 

I knew some people would be telling Britney that she should have kept it private BUT it's always her family doing these live interviews and then want to blame Britney for not keeping it private when she claps back - Britney is always being held to this higher standard. She should continue dragging those that are responsible publicly 

• Love 8

Me waking to Britney's post and this thread at 17 pages :orangu_orangutan_ape:

My heart breaks for Britney and I hope her relationships with her sons can be repaired one day. Maybe her sons will wake up in a few years when the child support to Kevin ends and they realize their dad wasn't doing **** for their family and it was Britney providing the whole time. Or maybe they'll get it when Jamie Spears goes to prison for human trafficking, then maybe they will see what was really going on with their "mentally ill" mom all these years.

1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

🔴TMZ: SADDENED JAYDEN SAYS SHE FAVORED HIM, IGNORED PRESTON

15-year-old Jayden did a sit down interview with Daphne Barak for DailyMail in which he said, "I think mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love and I don't think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that."

Sources directly connected to Kevin Federline's family have told TMZ about Jayden's grievance, saying it has deeply disturbed K-Fed as well. They say when Jayden and Sean Preston would come over to Britney's house, all of the attention went to Jayden. They went on to say it hurt not only Sean Preston but really hurt and angered Jayden as well.

Maybe the old rumour that Jayden is not Kevin’s son but Justin’s is true after all :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.