This is why Xtina deserved a Video Vanguard Award

On 8/31/2022 at 5:12 AM, maki93 said:

Yeah, but atleast Nicki performed her own songs and she slayed it. I loved her stage and performance. I do hope Britney gets to reperform her hits there. 

I see her perfolance of Nicki the dance is bad an her stage presence worst. 

On 8/31/2022 at 5:12 AM, maki93 said:

Yeah, but atleast Nicki performed her own songs and she slayed it. I loved her stage and performance. I do hope Britney gets to reperform her hits there. 

I see the perfolance of Nicki, the dance is bad an her stage presence worst. 

21 hours ago, Zee30 said:

Honestly the flop **** is getting boring now. It’s just petty and immature. Christina clearly doesn’t gaf about albums or sales and hasn’t done since bionic hence why she does little  to no promo for her albums or singles anymore. For someone that you think is a flop sure as hell doesn’t keep her name out of peoples mouths. 

I mean sure in concept, but a number of her stans are stuck in the past and continually start **** 

3 minutes ago, Zee30 said:
33 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

I mean sure in concept, but a number of her stans are stuck in the past and continually start ***

Britney fans do the same thing. I’ve seen way more Britney fans slagging Christina off on here than I have Christina fans slagging Britney off. It’s petty and childish either way. Not to mention most fans on both sides are probably made up of fully grown adults which makes it even worse.

I love a good Xtina bashing, but to suggest she doesn't deserve a Video Vanguard Award is just absurd and delusional.

She absolutely has a strong videography. Just because she was a bytch in the beginning of her career and a flop in the latest part doesn't mean she didn't deliver over the years.

I will say that Mariah Carey should be next, but Xtina should be right after.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually...

Liberation was ready for 2017 release and she was in talks for receiving this award ;) So do a little research before. She postponed the release of the album at last minute and decided that she doesn't need it. So that's why it was given to P!nk in 2017.

Do you REALLY BELIVE that she coudn't make a big comeback if she would like to? She just doesn't care. Lotus is a diffrent story, she abandoned that album and release it just because RCA forced it. So she made this pop record and left as it is.

Christina DoesntCare Aguilera. Put that in your mind forever :D

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.