What Should Be Beyoncé's Next Single?

What Should Be Beyoncé's Next Single?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Break My Soul is killing it on the radio and charts!!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm ready for the second single from Renaissance. With the newly leaked video of Heated makes me wonder if Heated is the second single? It would make sense it's super radio friendly and was written by Drake.

Other fan favorites like Alien Superstar, Energy and America Has a Problem also could be singles. 

What would YOU choose as the second single? 

Beyonce Africa GIF by CRWNMAG

• Love 1

No one cares! Beyonce is dead. She looks like a dead fish in the eyes and she has a dark cold energy, all this hype for her album and it only did 300,000 copies lmao what a joke with all the shhh her fans talk it should have went diamomd!! Beyonce needs to take her thieving *** to bed! She's done! America doesn't like u! 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Omg that would save the VMAs!!! Also when Brit walks the red carpet!!!

I wish Brit would come with an iconic crazy VMA look. I miss when people used to come to the VMAs so funky, and edgy! Now people come dressed like they just want be on the best dressed list and aren’t taking any fashion risks. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rz Rz said:

No one cares! Beyonce is dead. She looks like a dead fish in the eyes and she has a dark cold energy, all this hype for her album and it only did 300,000 copies lmao what a joke with all the shhh her fans talk it should have went diamomd!! Beyonce needs to take her thieving *** to bed! She's done! America doesn't like u! 

Someone is pressed! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I wish Brit would come with an iconic crazy VMA look. I miss when people used to come to the VMAs so funky, and edgy! Now people come dressed like they just want be on the best dressed list and aren’t taking any fashion risks. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Literally!!! That's why I love Met Gala at least they are forced to be "avant garde." 

Even Gaga isn't Avant Garde anymore :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Someone is pressed! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Listen to @Rz Rz’s racist voice notes on the main page calling black people ghetto and making fun of my voice. The moderators won’t let me post this I’m sure but it’s time to start paying attention to the people on the website that make this place unsafe with their anti blackness. He literally called her a degenerate and ghetto… and claimed racism on the website doesn’t exist

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

Listen to @Rz Rz’s racist voice notes on the main page calling black people ghetto and making fun of my voice. The moderators won’t let me post this I’m sure but it’s time to start paying attention to the people on the website that make this place unsafe with their anti blackness. He literally called her a degenerate and ghetto… and claimed racism on the website doesn’t exist

That is awful!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.